Network Vision/LTE - Baltimore Market (including Annapolis/East Shore)

lequonrobinson

I see federal burg tower live finally.

That was me! I partially mapped the towers in Federalsburg, Vienna, & Secretary/East New Market, MD today. I also added some more purple around the two towers in the Cambridge area.

have got 800 voice on your phone

Today was the first day I got 800 voice on the shore when its wasn't just testing. I was actually able to make a call. It took the phone a while to get an 800 signal because the PCS voice has gotten better around here too, most of the old dead zones have disappeared.

I got galaxy note 2 and they disable 800 voice. Was in pa yesterday will not connect. Ready get rid this phone want update too triband. Hope s5 lives up to hype

There's definitely nothing wrong with a Nexus 5. However in the interim, you can flash digiblur's PRL write enabler and write an 800 MHz capable PRL which should resolve the issue.

• Like 1

I am having trouble staying connected to the 800 voice sites on the Eastern Shore. As soon as the phone sees a weak PCS signal it jumps back to PCS. It is almost as if the latest PRL is favoring 1900 over 800....

That said, I was able to momentarily connect to an unaccepted 800 site, hopefully it'll show up on the next round of acceptances.

• 4 weeks later...

I got 5 months for upgrade . Hate my 800mhz voice does not work on mt galaxy note 2. But probably wait until june 1

Cool if it were me I'd wait a year or two but that's me. Sprint need's to find it's self they seem to be lost right now,with all this T-mobile crap http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Sprint-Secures-Financing-For-TMobile-Takeover-127364

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You think baltimore market be done by now part round one rollouts almost 2 plus years now. I dont think sprint spending the money they say they are . Excuses for fiber getting bad . But a good note spark is working well.

• Like 1