Network Vision/LTE - Philadelphia Metro Market (including Lehigh Valley/Reading)

HappyHappy

I haven't seen any improvements.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you're still using an N5, you won't. You will need a Sprint CA capable device.

Using Nexus 6 on Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just heard on channel 6 Action News that Verizon & AT&T are spending $47 million to quadruple cell phone capacity with small cells along Ben Franklin Parkway for the Pope's visit next month.

Wonder if Sprint is doing anything?  Maybe they'll bring in a COW?  1.5-2 million people are expected to gather along the Parkway for the Mass on Sunday afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first had had sprint I had found them well awful at the time barely got a few kilobytes on evdo nor did i get wimax on my evo 3d at the time. Would anyone say that sprint has gotten way better than they used to be a year or two ago? Inside the gym I visit where I find I use most of my data I'm only getting one or two bars of LTE on at&t so I don't know if going with sprint would be a good option. Thank you and reading over this forum has been a fun and informational read.