Network Vision/LTE - Philadelphia Metro Market (including Lehigh Valley/Reading)

HappyHappy

U think philly market would be optimized by now ,same thing in baltimore.

I'm starting to think Baltimore is a long lost market for Sprint. Maybe they don't want to send crews in...which I understand. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder how much they have to do? I basically get B26 everywhere. Band 41 is picking up 8t8r as well majority of the time......this is a good sign.

I pick it up everywhere as well but the problem is it's just as strong as B25 if not weaker coming from the same site. It's not supposed to be like this.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So in all seriousness if majority of band 26 is live in and around Philadelphia and 90 percent of b41 signal at 20mhz using 8t8r. I would assume aggregation is right around the corner.

They need to focus on optimization first it's a joke right now.

They need to focus on optimization first it's a joke right now.

Yeah, I found it interesting that B26 still isn't optimized yet in Philly. I'm there a couple times a month and indoor performance is iffy, at best. 

Yeah, I found it interesting that B26 still isn't optimized yet in Philly. I'm there a couple times a month and indoor performance is iffy, at best.

Most places I go indoors I am on 3G it's pathetic considering what optimized B26 can do. But I talked to Customer Service and they said it's normal, yeah OK.

Urban optimization is much more difficult and time consuming.  It will also likely take several passes.

• Like 1

Urban optimization is much more difficult and time consuming. It will also likely take several passes.

That makes sense, because I was gonna say, B26 is great up here in the Lehigh Valley. I get LTE inside many buildings where I used to switch to roaming beforehand. Including my basement!

Urban optimization is much more difficult and time consuming. It will also likely take several passes.

Makes sense I suppose but it's been a year now since B26 has been live and there has been no improvement.

• Like 1

Well they turned carrier aggregation on i only picked it up for a glimpse when i get it again ill screen shot it. And looks like optimization is going as well im picking up signals on all bands as good as -71--82

• Like 1

Well they turned carrier aggregation on i only picked it up for a glimpse when i get it again ill screen shot it. And looks like optimization is going as well im picking up signals on all bands as good as -71--82

Whereabouts?

Like i its happening signal right near departure rd at the airport hit -62

There are sites very close to Departures rd., I think you are just very close to a cell site when you are taking these readings. Not necessarily optimization.