3G speeds in Jacksonville,FL

ridethesky84

Don't let them rip me off? Like Sprint would reimburse me for their lack of network. lol

They put back and future credits on my account because I wasn't receiving the quality of service that they promised. You gotta remember; Sprint is bound to the same contract that you agreed to when you activated your account with them. If they are violating your contract terms, you have every right to take action against them just as long as you have held up your end of the deal by paying on time and not abusing the service by tethering illegally, etc... Give them a call, have a network ticket put out for your area, and most importantly, BE PATIENT, because unfortunately, a complete network overhaul doesn't happen overnight.

I have been working with the dan@spint "executive escalation team"???. So far they have been very responsive, and I do have a ticket in for my house/neighborhood.

I've been trying to get them to roll an engineer with signal equipment near my house to check signal rather than just saying the tower is fine. Signal is never a perfect circle. I had to explain that 1/2 mile either way of my house was 3-4 bars minimum, while in my neighborhood was maybe 1.

Like Gopher says, patience helps. I've been very cordial talking to them, and that gets more assistance than being irate.

I have gotten some credits so far, expect more once everything is upgraded.

But back to signal strength & speed.

Downtown Jax between the Landing and Acosta Bridge.

Right now, I have 5 bars of signal on 3G.

67kbps down, 1841kbps up. Would post more, but that is the best one so far @ 2:05PM EST.

4G WiMax 2 bars and drops randomly.

1750kbps down, 1673kbps up.