What ICS feature are you most looking forward to using?

pyroscott

With all the new features that Android 4.0 will be bringing to the table like:

face unlock

chrome browser

beam

additional control of apps

speech recognition

widget management

camera control

screen capture made easier

tablet-like interface

What feature(s) make(s) you long for ICS on your phone, or long for the Galaxy Nexus release?

I am looking forward to being able to see how much data different apps are using. And I think the face unlock will be pretty cool.

With all the new features that Android 4.0 will be bringing to the table like:

face unlock

chrome browser

beam

additional control of apps

speech recognition

widget management

camera control

screen capture made easier

tablet-like interface

What feature(s) make(s) you long for ICS on your phone' date=' or long for the Galaxy Nexus release?

I am looking forward to being able to see how much data different apps are using. And I think the face unlock will be pretty cool.[/quote']

My wife has a Novo7 cheap Chinese 7" tablet that runs Android 4.0. I love it.

Everything about ICS is better. Its quite different from the Android 2.x series. But just enough similarity for most Android users to be able to adopt quickly without much hassles.

My favorite thing is the scrolling dock bar. So, not only can you scroll your screens left to right, but below that you can separately have more icons in your dockbar and scroll them left or right for up to 15 fast dockbar icons. Its great.

I'm looking forward to ICS on smartphones.

S4GRU is now mobile...posted via Forum Runner

My favorite thing is the scrolling dock bar. So, not only can you scroll your screens left to right, but below that you can separately have more icons in your dockbar and scroll them left or right for up to 15 fast dockbar icons. Its great.

I have that in "GO Launcher" on my phone too. It is pretty handy because I don't like all the shortcuts clogging up my screens.

• Like 1

My son who is in the UK has the GN. When he came home over the holidays he showed his mother how she could multi-task with ICS. Since she still has her Palm Pre she wanted, no, demanded similar capabilities for her new phone. Thus, we are waiting for ICS to come out so she can choose a phone she likes. So far she likes the EpicTouch but she doesn't want a rooted phone (go figure?) so we will wait until the stock ROM comes out if Samsung ever gets around to it.

However, if the SGSll+ or GSlll comes out soon, who knows?