Sprint LTE August 2012 Schedule Maps

We have updated the NV Sites Complete thread with more completed sites LA this past weekend. However, it will still be a long time coming before market launch occurs.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

Any news on Austin? It was originally expected to launch this month and now it is listed as September. However, there are still no sites listed as complete in the Austin metro area (not considering Waco). But it seems like they are doing something as my once reliable, although sometimes slow data, has become useless a lot more often now. I am hoping that is a sign they are working on the towers.

Any news on Austin? It was originally expected to launch this month and now it is listed as September. However, there are still no sites listed as complete in the Austin metro area (not considering Waco). But it seems like they are doing something as my once reliable, although sometimes slow data, has become useless a lot more often now. I am hoping that is a sign they are working on the towers.

There is no new news on Austin. If towers don't start coming live soon, I will revise my estimate to October. It is disappointing to watch this market slip.

Robert

There is no new news on Austin. If towers don't start coming live soon, I will revise my estimate to October. It is disappointing to watch this market slip.

Robert

Is the reason still due to bird nests is the towers?

Is the reason still due to bird nests is the towers?

I think you have to put quotes around "bird nests" for full dramatic effect. :devilangel:

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 3

We have updated the NV Sites Complete thread with more completed sites LA this past weekend. However, it will still be a long time coming before market launch occurs.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

A "long time" as in October? Or a "long time" as in late 2013? Should we expect that the LA roll-out will slip? At least they are making progress. With the two 4G/3G sites shown on the completed site map, it seems like we might reasonably hope to see more of those popping up soon?

A "long time" as in October? Or a "long time" as in late 2013? Should we expect that the LA roll-out will slip? At least they are making progress. With the two 4G/3G sites shown on the completed site map, it seems like we might reasonably hope to see more of those popping up soon?

I think there is a good chance that the LA market launch could still happen in October. However, I think September is out at this point.

Robert

I think there is a good chance that the LA market launch could still happen in October. However, I think September is out at this point.

Robert

Thanks. I think I had already mentally written September off. October is at least better than Christmas, or next September.

well i just replaced my Blackberry Bold for a Sammy Galaxy S3 in the hopes that NYC will be NV LTE live by October/November. Still have my old Epic to access WiMax until then (to be replaced by iPhone 5 presumably). Keep telling myself be patient, be patient. Hopefully all the initial "connection issues" will have been well resolved by the time NYC gets some LTE love from Sprint.

• Like 1

Deployment is just getting under way in the Charlotte market. I'm beginning to see NV panels and RRU's on some towers around me now. In the coming months those ' blue sites ' will start to spread out across the market !!

• Like 1

There will be sites completed in the Gainesville area too. First one or two, then every month an little more and an little more until the whole market is complete.

woo hoo that is music to my ears. Cant wait till my upgrade.

enhanced above photo's and added a few more :)

Is this at WT03SW240?

I wonder if those workers were like "Why is this guy taking photos of us??" lol

Can't wait til I see some work being done around here.

Is this at WT03SW240?

Haven't checked out the location name but its the one just north of town.

Edit: yeah

Sent from my Evo LTE or SSGS3 using Forum Runner

Is this at WT03SW240?

More like why is he standing in the middle of a corn field right after someone else drove down the over grown road and turned around :)

• Like 1

enhanced above photo's and added a few more :)

Awesome Photos! Excellent close-ups. It's nice to see all the detail of inside the cabinets. Hopefully soon that tower will be broadcasting Sprint LTE!

• Like 1

Sprint shoudl have stated that he LTE rollout in the initial 5 cities would start on July 15th. I live in SA and have more places that I am still 3G than LTE. I am constantly updating my PRL and looking for system updates and 1 our of 10 times I switch into 4g, by my home and office which are both well within the coverage area!

Thanks so much for this site as it is much better info that what Sprint has been providing! My NEXUS could be outdated before I even get lte....

• Like 1

Sprint shoudl have stated that he LTE rollout in the initial 5 cities would start on July 15th. I live in SA and have more places that I am still 3G than LTE. I am constantly updating my PRL and looking for system updates and 1 our of 10 times I switch into 4g, by my home and office which are both well within the coverage area!

Thanks so much for this site as it is much better info that what Sprint has been providing! My NEXUS could be outdated before I even get lte....

Updating your PRL will not affect LTE connections. LTE does not run off a PRL, but rather the internal SIM card. The only thing updating your PRL will do relative to LTE is after you complete a PRL update, it will scan for a LTE connection. But you could also get it to do that by cycling through CDMA only and CDMA/LTE network settings.

Robert

• Like 1

Awesome Photos! Excellent close-ups. It's nice to see all the detail of inside the cabinets. Hopefully soon that tower will be broadcasting Sprint LTE!

Actually they were trying to figure out what he had pointed at them...

big-camera-lens.jpg

• Like 8

Admin, can you do an up to date coverage map for Fort Worth, Texas? Zip code 76123

We are limited to do coverage maps for only up to 30 sites in one map. And they are a lot of work and time consuming. But I will add Fort Worth to the To Do List. It may take some time before it gets posted.

Robert

• Like 1

We are limited to do coverage maps for only up to 30 sites in one map. And they are a lot of work and time consuming. But I will add Fort Worth to the To Do List. It may take some time before it gets posted.

Robert

Thanks buddy

• Like 1

nd they are a lot of work and time consuming. But I will add Fort Worth to the To Do List. It may take some time before it gets posted.

Robert

(wont be posted until after the signal comparison article i hope) lol