Sprint LTE August 2012 Schedule Maps

Cool. Looks like the same ones we saw in that warehouse. Did you see the panels? I was interested to see if the had the remote downtilt adjustment equipment on them.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Aren't the tilt controllers thought to be the smaller silver boxes mounted on the bottom of the panel? If so, I've seen them on most if not all of the towers around here.

Aren't the tilt controllers thought to be the smaller silver boxes mounted on the bottom of the panel? If so, I've seen them on most if not all of the towers around here.

Yes, the ACU's are on the bottom of the panel, usually 3 of them per panel; 1 for EV/1X PCS, 1 for 800SMR, and 1 for LTE PCS.

http://www.rfsworld.com/websearch/DataSheets/Default.aspx?q=ACU-A20-N

• Like 1

Yes, the ACU's are on the bottom of the panel, usually 3 of them per panel; 1 for EV/1X PCS, 1 for 800SMR, and 1 for LTE PCS.

http://www.rfsworld....spx?q=ACU-A20-N

Yeah, I looked up the model number from the RRU picture thread and found the same thing. Perhaps they're a standard with the NV rollout? Anyone else found them in non-Ericsson markets to confirm?

Yeah, I looked up the model number from the RRU picture thread and found the same thing. Perhaps they're a standard with the NV rollout? Anyone else found them in non-Ericsson markets to confirm?

I remember when I was looking around that 2 of the vendors were using the rfs panels. I don't remember which but one was using another panel vendor that had the same features. I am sure it is a requirement.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Sprint told me that there is 4G LTE in NYC but is not ready yet so we won't be able to connect to it yet.

We have a few LTE sites complete in the NYC market shown on our NV Sites Complete map. However, complete LTE sites will likely be blocked until closer to launch.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I saw you post earlier about 4G LTE coming to most of Florida except for the Panhandle. Any idea when they are going to start on the Panhandle. Panama City Beach especially? Seeing as they have most of 2013 mapped out, the earliest would be 2014?

I saw you post earlier about 4G LTE coming to most of Florida except for the Panhandle. Any idea when they are going to start on the Panhandle. Panama City Beach especially? Seeing as they have most of 2013 mapped out' date=' the earliest would be 2014?[/quote']

Work will indeed begin in the Panhandle and Gulf Coast markets in 2013.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

Work will indeed begin in the Panhandle and Gulf Coast markets in 2013.

Good to hear. My family goes to Destin every year.

Let me apologize in advance for being lazy (not a lot of days off lately) and only skimming through the thread, so far. ^_^ I am pretty sure this must have been asked in some form already.

Are there maps showing both the scheduled towers and the confirmed completed towers? It might be hard/not-possible, but worth asking.

:rolleyes:

Thank you for all the info! S4G rulez!!

Let me apologize in advance for being lazy (not a lot of days off lately) and only skimming through the thread, so far. ^_^ I am pretty sure this must have been asked in some form already.

Are there maps showing both the scheduled towers and the confirmed completed towers? It might be hard/not-possible, but worth asking.

:rolleyes:

Thank you for all the info! S4G rulez!!

become a sponsor or premiere sponsor......

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Oops, I borked. Made a small donation to help but forgot to include my username. Was just a few mins ago. email address will not match but will be seller@aza..... .com

Sorry for confusion.

Thanks.

1 in bethel

1 in Cheshire

1 in Easton

1 in Guilford

1 in Litchfield

2 in Monroe

1 in Newtown

2 in North Branford

1 in Oxford

1 in Plymouth

1 in Southbury

1 in Wallingford

thanks for the info — any info about Torrington or Bristol area?

thanks for the info — any info about Torrington or Bristol area?

Not yet ct updates there tower sheet once a month last update was on the 20th. Robert and i don't know yet if these are just permits of if the towers have been done.

• Like 1

Suprised New Haven/East Haven CT isn't on that list, considering how populated southern CT is.. i have problems connecting to 3G :( judging by that list, maybe they're doing the rich towns first. :o

Edited by scub

Suprised New Haven/East Haven CT isn't on that list' date=' considering how populated southern CT is.. i have problems connecting to 3G :( judging by that list, maybe they're doing the rich towns first. :o[/quote']

Sprint is not selecting preferred communities first, they are doing the sites that are ready and have the least obstacles first.

Sprint is not selecting preferred communities first, they are doing the sites that are ready and have the least obstacles first.

Yeah, they just happen to be rich AND conveniently obstacle free. :-p

jp

Yeah, they just happen to be rich AND conveniently obstacle free. :-p

jp

Dude that is so unfair! If you're best friend and golf buddy lived there you wouldn't care what neighborhood it was? I mean it's not like their purposely trying to cover your best friends daycare, wife's job, office, and commute route as that is just coincidence! I mean just because Dan Hesse's mother-in-law lives in Northern Jersey isn't the reason they aren't getting network vision updates till almost 2014! Stop trying to give everything a meaning!

:secret:

LOL!

• Like 1

Dude that is so unfair! If you're best friend and golf buddy lived there you wouldn't care what neighborhood it was? I mean it's not like their purposely trying to cover your best friends daycare, wife's job, office, and commute route as that is just coincidence! I mean just because Dan Hesse's mother-in-law lives in Northern Jersey isn't the reason they aren't getting network vision updates till almost 2014! Stop trying to give everything a meaning!

:secret:

LOL!

AMEN! Couldn't agree more. And I am not in the upper OR middle class financial bracket. Thanks! Now let's get on topic....

Thank you!

When is SouthWest Austin going to have LTE????!!!!! My iPhone 5 3G is super slow!! Drains my battery too and yes LTE is turned off for now but battery still drains super fast! Please let Austinites know when they can have LTE!! San Antonio Houston and Dallas have it why not Austin yet?

When is SouthWest Austin going to have LTE????!!!!! My iPhone 5 3G is super slow!! Drains my battery too and yes LTE is turned off for now but battery still drains super fast! Please let Austinites know when they can have LTE!! San Antonio Houston and Dallas have it why not Austin yet?

I think you have us confused with Sprint. We are not affiliated with Sprint and if you took the time to read the content we have created, your ignorant question would be answered. Now, I suggest you quit trolling and go complain to Sprint.

If you want to stay here, check out the S4GRU Posting Guidelines especially this section:

Rants will not be allowed. We do not host Sprint's complaints. Complaints about Sprint should be directed to their customer service channels.
  • Like 2