• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By thatrandomguy
      So Network Vision is slowly but immensely improving the overall experience on Sprint. Luckily living in the Bay Area a large amount of this work has already begun and is continuing each day. For a while I was seeing improvement and loved Sprint for every moment. At the begging of this week all of this suddenly disappeared, being an avid reader of this site I assumed it was an upgrade and just continued on with my day. Now it's near the end of the week and no improvement whatsoever. Basically I would like to know if this is a device related problem (iPhone 4, iOS 6.1, PRL 51094) or if it's an network upgrade which I'll just ignore.

Before:
      https://www.dropbox....0/photo%201.PNG
      After:
      https://www.dropbox....n/photo%202.PNG
    • tbh I'd never use it without Sprint's 2.5GHz. It would be congested and worthless all the time just like their service currently in a lot of places. 
    • Yeah I do use T-Mobile as well. I don't know if I would ever use T-Mobile's home internet at all. I get pretty good speeds from Comcast. They're a bit more expensive but they work pretty well and they have a reliability rate of about 99% here. There's only been a couple of times where they were having a problem here. And I do think in my own personal opinion in my area T-Mobile would have to densify dramatically in order to provide such a service. During rush hour at times their network crawls. so I agree with you as a T-Mobile user I would be worried. Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    • If you can zoom in further the frequencies are likely visible on the antenna.
    • As a T-Mobile network user I am concerned.  As a computer consultant I think it is good.  From a T-Mobile business standpoint it may help justify more rural sites and puts cable companies on the defensive. Personally I would always recommend that your ISP and cell phone carrier should be different, since most people do not have different ISPs.  That way if one goes down you can still communicate with the outside world (in everyday situations).