Network Vision/LTE - Oklahoma Market

Serious

MM will probably be what this market gets. They are limited but they are cheaper. Still can get great speeds with them.

There are also a few south okc and tulsa areas.

You don't think they'll do full tower implementation? Can mini macros do carrier aggregation? Thanks for replies.

So is mini Macro the same as the small cells they were talking about? Sorry it's been a while since I've been on here and have forgotten a lot haha.

They are mostly used for macro sites to save some cash, but as you found they perform pretty well and do support CA (limited to 2x)

But they are also used for small cells as well.

They are mostly used for macro sites to save some cash, but as you found they perform pretty well and do support CA (limited to 2x)

But they are also used for small cells as well.

Funnily enough I just caught a 2x ca for a little bit. Weak signal but it was there. Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

You don't think they'll do full tower implementation? Can mini macros do carrier aggregation? Thanks for replies.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/forum/45-equipment-spotting/

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/7688-how-to-spot-mini-macro-on-macro-setups-nokia/

• 2 weeks later...

It looked like something is going right with the tower on Southeast 15th and Air Depot. It's one of the ones with three panels: a dual band, a 1900, and a 2600 mini macro per sector. f54a5bd1aea5a326ebc200cb4d47451b.jpg

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've spotted 64t64r equipment on several towers over there past few months and when connected to them my phone will display 5g but I can confirm through field test that 5g is not actually active. They are configured as 3x ca on the DL and only single channel uplink LTE currently. Is Sprint planning to flip the switch once the majority of the towers are upgraded?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk