Samsung Galaxy SII will get Android 4.0 on March 1st

pyroscott

Eldar Murtazin, the same blogger that claimed that the Samsung Galaxy SIII would be unveiled at the MWC, has made another prediction about Samsung's Galaxy line of smartphones. This time, his prediction is a little less agressive and bold. Samsung has already said that they will be rolling out the Ice Cream Sandwich update to Galaxy SII (as well as Note and Tab models that will be updated) in the first quarter of 2012. In essence, he is moving the deadline up a couple months. We will see if Samsung can get the update pushed out that quickly and how long it takes after that for Samsung to update the AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint Versions after the international version.

For more: http://techcrunch.com/2012/02/10/murtazin-the-samsung-galaxy-s-ii-will-see-ice-cream-sandwich-on-march-1/

• Like 1

Murtazin usually only comments on European/Asian related topics. I would assume he is talking about the international SII but I wouldn't think the US versions would be too far behind. It might take them a little time to figure out the WiMax on the Epic Touch...

It might take them a little time to figure out the WiMax on the Epic Touch...

And that's what I'm afraid of. I see myself going from E4GT with 2.3 straight into a Sprint LTE device with 4.0. But I'm OK with that, all things considered., :cry: