S4GRU/Robert Schedule

S4GRU

Howdy y'all. Hola amigos! Hey...wuzzup?

I am going to be slow to respond in many instances the next two weeks. I leave for vacation on Thursday morning and I'm extremely busy before leaving. At work and personally. I leave you in the competent hands of our Staff and Moderation Team. AJ (WiWavelength) and Roy (themuffinman) also have Moderator controls during this time to help Scott (Pyroscott), Dave (twospirits) and Deval (Deval).

I will be checking in at least daily, and sometimes more often. But please be patient with me in responding to forum posts, article comments and PM's. I would really appreciate if our more senior members can help answer questions that you know the answers to. Especially market inquiries.

Also, if any of our staff want access to our Facebook account, I'd be happy to give you Admin rights to the page to help me out while I'm gone. It takes more patience than dealing with the boards though.

Before leaving on Thursday, here are my priorities:

High Priority:

Ft. Wayne/South Bend Article

Miami/West Palm Premier Sponsor Map

Medium Priority:

July Schedule Maps

Tampa and Orlando Premier Sponsor Maps

Radio Performance Comparison Article

Low Priority:

Post/Comment Responses

PM Responses

Facebook/Google+/Twitter responses

I plan to do any NV sites complete updates remotely, whenever they should come in.

* If there is anything not on this list, but I said I would take care of, feel free to post a reply post below. And then I will prioritize it. Thanks!

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 9

High Priority: Enjoy your vacation.

*Fixed*

As I think about this in light of something that AJ wrote in another thread, maybe doing work on this site while on vacation and not encumbered with job responsibilities is part of Robert enjoying his vacation.

• Like 1

You doing any wardriving while away lol

What is wardriving? When it comes to modern vernacular, I can be pretty unhip. I am a major dork.

Robert

• Like 1

What is wardriving? When it comes to modern vernacular' date=' I can be pretty unhip. I am a major dork.

Robert[/quote']

Driving around looking for unprotected WiFi to latch onto. Cheaper per gig than Vzw 4G...if you don't count the gas.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII-32GB using Forum Runner

I guess my meaning was more geared to looking for more cell sites to "out" on the forums..

We already have a full list of cell sites for Sprint here, and nowhere near Robert will be getting LTE soon. So it's not really necessary to look for stuff like that :)

On the other hand, I'll be in three different Sprint LTE markets over the next week or so (DFW, San Antonio, Austin) so I will definitely be doing cellular wardriving 8D

Give us an update of how the cell service is out there. Maybe that guy from SD that was posting a while ago can show you the locations of South Dakota's 3 Sprint towers... and 1 WiMax tower. LOL

• Like 1

Give us an update of how the cell service is out there. Maybe that guy from SD that was posting a while ago can show you the locations of South Dakota's 3 Sprint towers... and 1 WiMax tower. LOL

I forgot about that guy. :lol:

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

Watch out for the loch ness monster. If you give him even a cent he'll never leave.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I once mistakenly gave him about three-fiddy. I won't make that mistake again.

• Like 1

Watch out for the loch ness monster. If you give him even a cent he'll never leave.

Yeah, I once mistakenly gave him about three-fiddy. I won't make that mistake again.

You mean this guy?

sdnv.png

:P

AJ

• Like 1

Robert,

I could help with FB if need be.

Rickie

Thanks. I have added you as a Facebook moderator. You can now sign in as S4GRU. Just please sign every comment with

-Rickie, S4GRU

Like how I do with my name. That way people will know they are chatting with someone different than me. Thanks for your help!

Robert

• Like 1

So much for getting it all done. I'm leaving for vacation now. I will check in with you guys at least once per day. I get back on Friday, July 27th!

Robert

You doing any wardriving while away lol

Jeez that brings back memories. I remember doing that with my Orinoco card, magnetic mount antenna on the roof, and Garmin GPS hooked up via serial cable mapping things out. Then I would submit to the national map. Had to be over 8 years ago. Used to be a ups tech and drove around a lot. I didn't need the WiFi though as I had a vzw card for work. Just did it for fun.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

• 2 weeks later...

I am now home. Slept in my own bed last night. Have lots to do this weekend, but I'm going to try to get back in the swing of things today. It was nice to have a full vacation.

I am now home. Slept in my own bed last night. Have lots to do this weekend, but I'm going to try to get back in the swing of things today. It was nice to have a full vacation.

Are you watching the Olympics?