Upload: 1.19 Mbps

Ping: 37 ms

External IP: 66.87.82.22

Internal IP: 29.97.170.22

Latitude: 38.8493

Longitude: -76.9263

A detailed image for this result can be found here:

http://www.speedtest.net/iphone/382606810.png

Ookla operates Speedtest.net using a massive global infrastructure to minimize the impact of Internet congestion and latency. With millions of tests performed every day across hundreds of servers, Speedtest.net is the ultimate resource for bandwidth testing and related information. Visit it on your computer today to find out why.

Speedtest results from Suitland, MD

Test Date: Nov 20, 2012 1:06 PM

Connection Type: Cellular

Server: Baltimore, MD

Download: 7.02 Mbps

Upload: 1.19 Mbps

Ping: 37 ms

External IP: 66.87.82.22

Internal IP: 29.97.170.22

Latitude: 38.8493

Longitude: -76.9263

A detailed image for this result can be found here:

http://www.speedtest.net/iphone/382606810.png

Ookla operates Speedtest.net using a massive global infrastructure to minimize the impact of Internet congestion and latency. With millions of tests performed every day across hundreds of servers, Speedtest.net is the ultimate resource for bandwidth testing and related information. Visit it on your computer today to find out why.

did u run sensorly?

Yes, but for some reason Sensorly does not seem to any results from my iPhone 5 when I run it.

Sensorly can't harvest data from iOS the way it does from Android, so, unfortunately, iPhone 5 doesn't contribute much to the sensorly maps...

To get sensorly to run on the iPhone 5 press your home button twice then close out the app by holding down the icon and tapping the red x which is like starting the app fresh I have to do that every time i run a speedtest or check coverage map

Is there any LTE near the Spy Museum? Going on a trip near there are was wondering if there was any LTE.

I can confirm that there is NO LTE coverage near the Spy Museum YET.... I work half block from there. Like munsterrr said maybe friday.

I can confirm that there is NO LTE coverage near the Spy Museum YET.... I work half block from there. Like munsterrr said maybe friday.

Or is it just covert in that location? Sorry. Bad joke.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 3

Or is it just covert in that location? Sorry. Bad joke.

At least it's comforting to know that if S4GRU ever fails you can always start a new comedy forum :P

• Like 1

Was traveling from DC to Delaware tonight and had LTE all the way from Annapolis to 404 (roughly 35-40 miles past Annapolis) it wasn't marked on Sensorly either. I'm pretty impressed with how quickly Sprint is spreading its LTE even though it's taking forever to reach Bethesda!

• Like 1

I guess the lte for Black Friday for DC AND SOUTHERN MD is not going to happen. They gave it to the part of Maryland that no one lives in. You got to love sprint with a LTE rollout to cities that don't matter..

http://s4gru.com/ind...n-black-friday/

Yeah, thank god they focused on Rt 81 and the Shenandoahs - where no one lives - and 98% of the DC Metro area is still in the dark.

Another job well done.

Yeah, thank god they focused on Rt 81 and the Shenandoahs - where no one lives - and 98% of the DC Metro area is still in the dark.

Another job well done.

The Shenadoahs is not Sprint. You're comparing apples and oranges. It's not as if Shentel should have to wait to deploy because Sprint cannot get DC done by the time these small towns with a tower or two can launch.

• Like 1

I guess the lte for Black Friday for DC AND SOUTHERN MD is not going to happen. They gave it to the part of Maryland that no one lives in. You got to love sprint with a LTE rollout to cities that don't matter..

http://s4gru.com/ind...n-black-friday/

Also, pretty sure no one ever said DC would have LTE by Black Friday, so not sure where you coming from.

How about reading the topic before you speak. Try page 10. Now crawl back in your hole

Crawl back in my hole? Excuse me????

One, that was not posted by anyone that has any credible information.

Two, sprint is allowing access to towers are they are completed. So that part is true. However, given the number of towers complete, and the time it takes to complete towers, there was absolutely no way that there was going to be enough to launch the city in one week.

Three, watch who you mouth off to.

I've been lurking for a while, and decided to sign up to comment about "Soooo Happy!" post. I have no reason to think that this rumor is not true, for several reasons. For one, it stands to reason that Spring would have a goal to have LTE up by black Friday. That allows them to tap into the Christmas season market a lot more effectively. Secondly, such a goal would go along with a simultaneous Shentel launch of VA/WV/PA launch. We all know that Sprint is running behind their goals with the LTE deployment, and we also know that they are leaving towers on before the DC launch. This is why we have sensorly reports, and people keep announcing here where they get LTE. Finally, there have been new reports of one or two towers in the DC area seemingly becoming active in the last week, so I suspect sec0pz got his/her tower.

In any case, I don't care how much of dc has lte, and I don't care how long it takes. I just want lte at my house, my inlaws house, and my job. But I'm gonna have to wait, because they weren't working any any of "my" towers.

I'm not expecting to see a LTE signal where I live in Largo, MD until April 2013 even though I briefly had one about three weeks ago. Not to be funny but a lot of sprint users hope for the best and expect the best, my expectations are expect the worse until this vision is completed. Is Restons LTE up I know someone was told by Black Friday.

Reston had an LTE blip on Sensorly before DC did, but that tower has not broadcasted LTE for some time, unless things have very recently changed. I'm curious as to why no completed sites in Virginia are broadcasting, even ones completed for a long time.