Question for the recent LTE users

Hey are you LTE recipients seeing better coverage inside buildings than you did with WiMax?

Well this lte buildout is on 1900mhz compared to wimax which is on 2400mhz so penetration will be much better.

I have 1/4 bar on 4G with my 3D inside my house.

Now I am getting 4/5 bar on HTC LTE on LTE inside the house.

Its different phone though.

The Clearwire equipment is likely on a different tower than Sprint is which would help signal strength but also Sprint uses 1900 MHz instead of 2500 MHz which helps for better indoor coverage. Be very happy with 4/5 bars for LTE. You'll get great speeds but remember to try to make WiFi use at home a habit to keep any unnecessary strain off Sprint so we can keep unlimited data longer.

• Like 1

The Clearwire equipment is likely on a different tower than Sprint is which would help signal strength but also Sprint uses 1900 MHz instead of 2500 MHz which helps for better indoor coverage. Be very happy with 4/5 bars for LTE. You'll get great speeds but remember to try to make WiFi use at home a habit to keep any unnecessary strain off Sprint so we can keep unlimited data longer.

I agree with this whole heartedly.... its easy to sit there and awe at your LTE speedtests on your couch, but for the foreseeable future, please switch to wifi... it would be pretty silly to watch netflix on lte in your house, just cause you can, doesn't mean you should.

• Like 2

I had three bars standing outside and it went to one when I went I'm the house

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

How does that compare to wimax and 3g at the same location?