Galaxy Nexus $100 now from Sprint

nels0300

So you caved?

The Moto implementation of ICS looks to be pretty close to stock. Here's hoping they come out with a killer JB device, one of these days...

I didn't have a choice. I didn't want another GNEX after my brand new one didn't work. The phone has been out for months, there shouldn't be any data bugs. It amazes me that between Sprint, Verizon, Google, and Samsung, nobody can figure the CDMA GNEX out. I tried to get my NS4G back but they already sent it in. I needed a phone, so I picked the GS3 because of the removable battery and 2gb ram. The signal is fine on the GS3, so is the GNEX Google or Sprint's fault? I don't know, but it's a shame. I just read that Verizon is sending out another ICS OTA for their GNEX that is supposed to fix the radios.....7 months later. But yes, my first choice was a functional GNEX and that didn't happen.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

That sounds really frustrating. My understanding is that Samsung has used a low-cost CDMA radio in many of their devices. Motorola appears to have a real edge in CDMA radio performance.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

They weren't doing me any favors in exchanging for an S3, I had to pay the price difference and a restocking fee. I'll be disputing the restocking fee.

I hate to say it, but Google needs to take a lesson from Apple. Apple releases and updates their iPhone on both GSM and CDMA carriers without nearly as many issues and delays as nexus devices. Make it happen Google.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2