Network Vision/LTE - Atlanta/Athens Market

frank04

Cm 9 and jelly bean ports (cm10 eventually) that I know of dont support lte (yet). May take a long time

Sent from either my SSGS3 or Evo Lte using Forum Runner

They do on Verizon... Pretty sure the Sprint JB ROMs support LTE as well.

I notice I get 4G on my Evo 3D on certain area of my 4.5 running trail that I do everyday. Now I dont get LTE until I get back to my house.

I just wonder if Sprint turn on all the LTE or not?

Well 4g on your evo 3d is definitely wimax and wimax has been available in our area since wimax was available over 2 years ago now as far as lte obviously sprint is in the process of getting things running as we speak.

Well 4g on your evo 3d is definitely wimax and wimax has been available in our area since wimax was available over 2 years ago now as far as lte obviously sprint is in the process of getting things running as we speak.

Do you mean they are still working on deploying LTE in Atlanta?

Well, count my luck that I got it at my house. Tomorrow going to buy a lottery ticket.

Do you mean they are still working on deploying LTE in Atlanta?

Well, count my luck that I got it at my house. Tomorrow going to buy a lottery ticket.

Yes, atlanta is probably 40% complete at best. All these markets that are getting lte right now won't be fully complete until the end of the year.

• Like 1

No LTE in Snellville yet...I guess the deployment hasnt made its way this far east...hopefully it'll be here by tomorrow.

There are several towers in the snellville area that have been completed already.

• Like 1

There are several towers in the snellville area that have been completed already.

Good looking out! I wonder if the ones close to my house are among those. I did report almost 30 megs down a couple weeks ago...so hopefully.

Hey Muffinman, I am in Acworth off 92 near the intersection of 92 and Woodstock road. Rendezvous road is the name of my street in zip 30102. Any info you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Hey Muffinman, I am in Acworth off 92 near the intersection of 92 and Woodstock road. Rendezvous road is the name of my street in zip 30102. Any info you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

From that intersection, there is a tower about a mile and a half to the east that has been upgraded since march, there is another site about 2 miles to the south that has also been upgraded and there is a tower about a mile to the west that won't get upgraded until september.

I'm in Austell off bankhead LTE is in and out.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

That whole area seems covered quite well.

No 4g here yet but my gnex has some problems with texting so maybe my radio is bad. Sprint sending new phone Tuesday.does anyone near me have 4g? Is their advanced settings on the galaxy nexus that need to be set to late preferred network?

Ok, now I don't mind helping if anyone have questions but keep in mind that a lot of work has went into getting this information compiled and organized by the site admin Robert, so even though donations are absolutely not necessary please consider doing so if you haven't already. The information that is provided by Roberts hard work is quite substantial and we all should show some kind of appreciation. Again, there is a lot of information available without having to donate but please consider it, there isn't any specific minimum amount required. Sponsorship also gives you access to alot more information.

• Like 2

you talking covered with tower upgrades.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yes, I am talking about lte upgrades.

I'm in Lawrenceville ga right off of 316 and Collins hill rd. I haven't gotten a 4g signal yet. Are the towers out here upgraded yet?

The two towers closest to that intersection are each about a mile and a half or so away(south and south west). Both been upgraded to lte since march/april.

Ok, now I don't mind helping if anyone have questions but keep in mind that a lot of work has went into getting this information compiled and organized by the site admin Robert, so even though donations are absolutely not necessary please consider doing so if you haven't already. The information that is provided by Roberts hard work is quite substantial and we all should show some kind of appreciation. Again, there is a lot of information available without having to donate but please consider it, there isn't any specific minimum amount required.

I second that. Robert has been sinking time, effort and money into this site. I consider myself privileged to have been here from the "beta test," able to watch it grow into what it is today. The more members/visitors we have, the more expensive it is to keep it running. Not to sound like I'm on a donation drive, but without advertising, the future of the site depends on the donations of the people who benefit from the information or enjoy being a member of the forums. I like not having any ads, I think they are distracting and annoying on other sites.

I always donate to the developers of the ROMs I use too. They work hard to keep the ROM bug free, and probably spend more time than the manufacturers on keeping the software GTG.

• Like 2

Got it when refreshing profile on my Galaxy S3. I live about 4 miles south of Palmetto and 7-8 miles North of Newnan. I am getting awesome speeds in or outside of my house. Speeds far exceeded my expectations for Sprint. ltespeededit.jpg