Roms, Mods and Themes

buckhunter

ooops thought I said that. I will edit it.

Lol, I went to the site and I was like "hey, these are all HTC phones..." It is a good resource if you have a HTC though. It's organized very well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lol' date=' I went to the site and I was like "hey, these are all HTC phones..." It is a good resource if you have a HTC though. It's organized very well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk[/quote']

Yes it is. Sorry about that lol

I want to thank Buckhunter for showing me the MikG3.0 Sense ROM (In love thus far) and helping me update my radios. Anyone who loves the Sense features as much as I do but would like some newer features and customizing ability should really check out the MikG Roms. Very worthwhile and great Dev support for any bugs you may encounter.

P.S. I kept Buckhunter up till like 3am one night so again a BIG thanks to him.

• Like 1

I want to thank Buckhunter for showing me the MikG3.0 Sense ROM (In love thus far) and helping me update my radios. Anyone who loves the Sense features as much as I do but would like some newer features and customizing ability should really check out the MikG Roms. Very worthwhile and great Dev support for any bugs you may encounter.

P.S. I kept Buckhunter up till like 3am one night so again a BIG thanks to him.

Your welcome man. It is a very nice rom and the site is very friendly. No crap like ??? Lol I dont need to put the name.