Network Vision/LTE - South Carolina Market (Columbia/Greenville/Spartanburg)

wyndd123

Exciting news (at least for me lol) picked up Band 41 for the first time in central Lexington area. Was able to pull a 47 Mbps download which is light years ahead of anything I've seen in this area.

Unfortunately downtown Columbia remains a B25 wasteland with terrible speeds.

post-26507-0-57195400-1498926990_thumb.png

• Like 3

Exciting news (at least for me lol) picked up Band 41 for the first time in central Lexington area. Was able to pull a 47 Mbps download which is light years ahead of anything I've seen in this area.

Good to see! Whereabouts in Lexington? Everytime I go to visit family there, it's quite pathetic.

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Good to see! Whereabouts in Lexington? Everytime I go to visit family there, it's quite pathetic.

I would call it central, but to be more specific, it starts in downtown lexington and goes east out 378 towards the main shopping areas including wal mart.  I haven't fully tested how far, but it could be all the way to Target.

• Like 1

I would call it central, but to be more specific, it starts in downtown lexington and goes east out 378 towards the main shopping areas including wal mart. I haven't fully tested how far, but it could be all the way to Target.

Great to hear! It's definitely a start, now they need to spread the goodness into Columbia,

Forgive my enthusiasm, but I've suffered on Sprint far too long. Just pulled this beauty in Lexington. Lat and Long included for the curious.

Nothing to forgive! Y'all have suffered enough!! :-)

Forgive my enthusiasm, but I've suffered on Sprint far too long. Just pulled this beauty in Lexington. Lat and Long included for the curious.

That's B41?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

G block GMO confirmed all the way between Conway to Marion. That is 3 more.

If you get a chance, please message me Cascade ID's.  That would be great!  :thx:

Robert

Per SCP, it looks like Sprint finally lit up both Lexingtons - yours and mine (SC and KY) - with Nokia mini macs capable of 2xCA on band 41. Very nice!
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Speeds are so so, but I will take it near the busy Haywood Mallbd8051da2e4f67346fb2a3f13b53067b.jpg

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Only 2xca? Is a 3rd carrier there?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This is in Powdersville at Firehouse Subs. Again in another congested area near hotels and Walmart. Finally, we are getting B41 love in Greenville and surrounding arease7020d10b026a65646ce62097064bbd5.jpg

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...