S2 -Epic Touch 4G: ICS incoming

Wolvan

So my phone updated a week ago and the update has severely hurt my signal strength. Im getting roaming messages constantly now, and last I checked, my house hasnt moved.

I also sometimes lose 3g connection and cant force it back on short of restarting the entire phone

So my phone updated a week ago and the update has severely hurt my signal strength. Im getting roaming messages constantly now' date=' and last I checked, my house hasnt moved.

I also sometimes lose 3g connection and cant force it back on short of restarting the entire phone[/quote']

I've had this update for a few months and been having the same problem with 3G. The roaming issue I have is about 2 wks old.

The most annoying problem that has cropped up is that the wifi constantly drops, so I have to turn it off and on again to use a connection. I think Im going to a store to see if they can gingerbread me

Yeah the upgrade was supposed to roll out by July 20th. Needless to say, I never received it. Color me surprised. Sprint. So..I installed it myself via the SD card path lain out in previous posts. ..and then the troubles began. Frozen screens, slow animations/transitions, lost 3G and 4G connectivity, especially when using Facebook, oddly enough. And I can no longer sync to Doubletwist as the USB mass storage mode no longer exists.

Let me say that again - I can no longer sync to Doubletwist as the USB mass storage mode has been nixed in ICS on the E4GT. Um...that's a problem. Does anyone know of a way around this?

Also, IS it possible to revert back to Gingerbread? It ran far smoother on my phone.

Thanks in advance for your input.

• 2 months later...

Maybe Jellybean comes with LTE. Lol I saw this video on YouTube where this guy try's to say that his GS2 has an LTE radio in it. Type in sprint LTE on YouTube and then click on this week under filters or whatever and then click on the video that shows a phone by the window and he said that lte didn't penetrate well. Smh

Maybe Jellybean comes with LTE. Lol I saw this video on YouTube where this guy try's to say that his GS2 has an LTE radio in it. Type in sprint LTE on YouTube and then click on this week under filters or whatever and then click on the video that shows a phone by the window and he said that lte didn't penetrate well. Smh

Great, now I can't find my hammer. Anyone have one I can borrow for hitting youtube guy on the head?

• Like 2