Guess what time the switch will be thrown to LTE

I tried, really tried to find the elusive 4G, but so far as I can tell not a blip of LTE yet.

These are all the towers I hit, wasn't running speed tests, that would have taken forever! But I was watching the status and never saw any LTE.

2012-07-11_16-48-29.png2012-07-11_16-48-39.png

What app is that?

TS out (searching the market)

What app is that?

TS out (searching the market)

NetMonitor

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Houston, we have liftoff!!

Was out riding my bike, near several towers I connected to on my tour earlier, and found this!

However it was gone by the time I got home. :(

2012-07-11_19-12-47.png2012-07-11_19-12-54.png

2012-07-11_19-41-12.png

2012-07-11_19-26-34.png

Anyone who is getting lte should start running sensorly app as well. Talked to the developer and once he gets enough data they will launch the map.

Yep, in small town Kansas where I grew up, our cable system did not carry The Comedy Channel (as Comedy Central was called back then), but I had seen it while traveling. So, when I went away to college, that was one of my most watched channels....

AJ

Looks like DirecTV will be losing Comedy Central. Hope you're not with them and missing out all over again!

Edit: http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.aspx?feed=OBR&Date=20120711&ID=15320004&industry=IND_MEDIA&isub=

I'm currently getting 4G from a tower that was 3G yesterday. I am now in the middle of a triangle, where all 3 towers have 4G. :P

Waco, Texas 76706

your blanketed with 4 coverage if you are in WACO. you my friend are in the best 4G area for coverage right now for Sprint LTE.

your blanketed with 4 coverage if you are in WACO. you my friend are in the best 4G area for coverage right now for Sprint LTE.

Something happened about an hour ago. The new 4G tower is back to 3G for now. Unfortunately, that's the one I need to be 4G. Back to the waiting game.