Opening day at Dodger Stadium was atrocious. Little 4G at least on field level and when it's pack, gl to everyone. I had creat 1x but no data or in and out the whole time, even after leaving the game. I did take a picture of the Tower, maybe someone can ID if there is sprint there or not.

Does wifi at least work?

• Like 1

Just started getting great LTE signal today. In Paramount near corner of Rosecrans Ave and Paramount Blvd. Was hardly getting any LTE for the past few months. No matter where I am inthe building now, I have great data speeds. Great day for me to be on Sprint

Screenshot_2013-04-04-19-58-50.png

• Like 1

As I was driving into STAPLES Center yesterday, my phone got a 4G LTE signal from 39th Street to Chick Hearn Court. However the download speeds were sub 250kbps throughout that area.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Is the game that bad that you get bored and need to surf? I could see it with baseball though.. Like watching paint dry.

Sent from my little Note2

Blake Griffin and CP3 are far from boring, but I wouldn't mind having some working data speed during halftime.:D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

L.A. (and OC) becomes "official" as of tomorrow?

http://phandroid.com/2013/04/11/spring-4g-launches/

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sprint-to-announce-21-new-LTE-markets-on-April-12_id41757

What does that mean, exactly? Does that mean that everything will be turned on completely and folks across LA and OC will see a sudden jolt of LTE for Sprint?

L.A. (and OC) becomes "official" as of tomorrow?

http://phandroid.com...ng-4g-launches/

http://www.phonearen...pril-12_id41757

What does that mean, exactly? Does that mean that everything will be turned on completely and folks across LA and OC will see a sudden jolt of LTE for Sprint?

The Sprint coverage map has updated my city. It says for I have "fair" coverage on street level for LTE, I guess I'll do some testing around town Friday afternoon!

How are the speeds in Monterey Park? Specifically near ELAC area?

Last I checked about 10m/s down. It's been around for a while. More specifically I was waiting for LTE near the CHP on Floral.

11 sites for LA Metro in the last update. I'm guessing they'll finish West L.A. first before moving towards eastbound.

There will be a lot more later this week. Just only had 11 posted when I drew the line today for the status.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ok, I am a little more optimistic about NV upgrades.

From the Grove closer to farmers market

Test Date: Apr 18, 2013 8:03:12 am

Connection Type: Lte

Server: Los Angeles, CA

Download: 25.59 Mbps

Upload: 7.15 Mbps

Ping: 51 ms

Posted from my G-Note II.

I am eagerly awaiting updates on work in the Calabasas, Agoura Hills, and Thousand Oaks area. There are a few towers that show 3g completed but not much movement for a while.

These are in the North LA market. So fast, only GMO sites have been work on in this market. Full builds will begin pretty soon, if not already.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

• Like 1

I'm getting LTE all over my house now as well as hawthorne Gardena Torrance and some redondo beach. Sprint is exploding LTE now this is awesome. Average speeds very between 6 and 15Mbps. Inside my house I get aboit3 and 6