Have not seen any movement in 4g lte in Bixby Knolls (Long Beach, Ca) does anyone have any updates for this area it's seems like there has no improvements at all in this area. I have to use an Airwave to even get 3g service.

At this phase LA is not gonna hit 100% in years..inly 9 sites this week...Thats freaking slow.

Be careful not to say anything about or complain about the LTE rollout or the mods will say you're breaking the forum rules :0

Edited by dw3bb10

I am not...i am just saying the true....lol

Believe me I know. It just seems like whenever someone post some frustration on here, they're breaking the rules Lol I never have LTE when I absolutely NEED it, which sucks.

Be careful not to say anything about or complain about the LTE rollout or the mods will say you're breaking the forum rules :0

Believe me I know. It just seems like whenever someone post some frustration on here, they're breaking the rules Lol I never have LTE when I absolutely NEED it, which sucks.

I actually find these posts more annoying than the complaint about the rollout going slow in LA last week.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think the rollout is going good I see new spots on the map every day but none where I live, just all the way around like Sprint is trolling me lol

Sent from my using Tapatalk 2

yeah same for me. I people ere were complaining about not having lte in they're area and yet we got crap 3g still. Really sucks. I'm in Hawthorne area right where it's clear from purple lol
  • Like 1

Well, that should come as no surprise because you are breaking the rules. See the section on "Negative comments." We do not host Sprint complaints. Plain and simple.

http://s4gru.com/ind...-aka-the-rulez/

AJ

Please stay on point, people. If you want to talk about why the LA deployment is progressing slowly or when you think that it will be finished, that is fine. But unproductive complaining/venting about it is not allowed.

AJ

Okay. I have some positive news to share.

When I made my daily trek on PCH through Lomita and Wilmington my phone showed consistent 4G. Took a speedtest at PCH and Normandie intersection where the phone showed 3mb down, 1mb up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

We don't track percentage with live LTE, but do we track percentages of sites that have started and/or completed upgrades. http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/212-network-visionlte-deployment-running-list/

For the LA Metro market, 43% have at least the 3G portion of the upgrade and about half of those have the 4G accepted too. Additionally, all 43% have the LTE equipment installed as well, but not all are functioning yet because of backhaul availability, etc.

Over in the S4GRU Sponsor maps we show all the sites signed off for 3G and LTE upgrades all across the country.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

This thread is too quiet.

For people who live or work in downtown LA, I've noticed at random times this week where there was no 4G available. It was only an issue when I wanted to watch a Netflix show and the reception was awful at best

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

We don't track percentage with live LTE, but do we track percentages of sites that have started and/or completed upgrades. http://s4gru.com/ind...t-running-list/

For the LA Metro market, 43% have at least the 3G portion of the upgrade and about half of those have the 4G accepted too. Additionally, all 43% have the LTE equipment installed as well, but not all are functioning yet because of backhaul availability, etc.

Over in the S4GRU Sponsor maps we show all the sites signed off for 3G and LTE upgrades all across the country.

So, I just checked the map for the first time in a while. The tower that is closest to me is 1/2 a block away (I'm at the corner of Fairfax and Wilshire), but the 3G/4G signal is so quirky on my Note 2. According to the map, that tower is complete, but why is 3G/4G connection so awful. When I first discovered 4G going live, it was decent, but as of late...both 3G and 4G have been awful.

Seems like Network Vision is going just as slow as I originally thought it would. Here's to hoping 2013 gets faster updates.

Yeah the tower by my house shows up as NV complete but no LTE for me yet. I'll it ever have LTE or just NV 3G?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yea, it will get upgraded to LTE. Alcatel Lucent brings up the 3G side first.

Yea, it will get upgraded to LTE. Alcatel Lucent brings up the 3G side first.

Nice thanks for the info and quick reply :-D it doesn't show as "in progress" in the interactive maps for sponsors so I guess I'll just wait and hope it comes soon.

Nice thanks for the info and quick reply :-D it doesn't show as "in progress" in the interactive maps for sponsors so I guess I'll just wait and hope it comes soon.

We only have about 1/4 of the sites In Progress logged on our maps. We don't get info on all of them. We get In Progress site info inconsistently. And about 1/3 of them come from our members.

All 3G accepted sites in your market technically are all In Progress for LTE.

We only have about 1/4 of the sites In Progress logged on our maps. We don't get info on all of them. We get In Progress site info inconsistently. And about 1/3 of them come from our members.

All 3G accepted sites in your market technically are all In Progress for LTE.

Very good thank you sir :-)