East Pasadena 4G service is non-existence again. Also getting really poor to no voice signal. I hope sprint gets their stuff together, this is getting ridiculous.

You are in an area of active deployment. It will probably happen again before it's all over with.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

East Pasadena 4G service is non-existence again. Also getting really poor to no voice signal. I hope sprint gets their stuff together, this is getting ridiculous.

ohh my friend u have to get use to that....Here in Glendale today was funny....switching between LtE 1xrtt evdo ehprd and the restriction symbol...its been crazy today

Tell me about it... My girlfriend called me from 4 to 7pm today and was unable to reach me. Checked my phone and no signal. Had to toggle airplane mode to get signal back. Frustrating but I am hopeful for what is to come...

Outside of urban interference, why is it at work in Paramount there is almost or is NO lte around my office, but the tower is only half a mile north/east on Alondra? my phone just sucks up juice trying to find signal inside the building, so it's a little frustrating. are the towers directionally variable with a narrow line of sight (90-170*)?

LTE just went live in my area zip code 92780. Speeds are great will work on posting speed test later.. OC Calif right next to the 91 freeway and the 55 freeway. Lakeview exit is a NV tower location 441 Lakeview St Anaheim Calif

oop's did not see the OC thread moving now.

Edited by SurrealOne

Finally two more live towers in the west Glendale area......Getting close to 30mbps down all around the area...I think is super cool that 3 sites are in line and kinda close to each other...super good coverage now....

Just wondering, how do you know when a site goes live and it's exact location?

Edited by Dkoellerwx

Just wondering, how do you know when a site goes live and it's exact location?

because I know where they are..i looked them on the Los Angeles network visuon site map...and i know its l8ve because when u get close to them....speeds jump up to almost 28 or 30mbps

Picked up LTE out at the 605 freeway between the 10 and the 210 freeways as well. It was 4 Mbps down and 4 Mbps up. I looked at the maps and I think the tower that was broadcasting it was the one near Lower Azusa exit.

I work in Downtown LA and until this morning my phone never got more than .5mb down or up whether 3G or LTE in my office. So either a new tower went live near my work building or an existing tower is pumping out a stronger signal. Regardless, this is phenomenal.

This is more than enough data speed to play Pandora, iHeart Radio, or even stream video.

a3u7eqet.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

With Baseball season coming in a few weeks, it will be excellent. Now i can drive people crazy with my at bat app going and watching the game. Go Dodgers!

I'm guessing you will be using the At Bat app around town (as opposed to at Dodger Stadium) because one of the improvements the new owners will be implementing for Dodger Stadium is Wi-Fi. Then again, who knows how good the Wi-Fi will be, especially when a game is a sellout. I too can't wait - love the new ownership and can't stand that the Hated Ones have won two of the last three World Series.

So i see there are no more towers being worked on according to the sponsor maps. So am I just screwed now living in North El Monte with no LTE

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

No, permitting issues could be holding up work, waiting for equipment to be shipped from AlcaLu, or other misc. reasons. Give them time, these things don't happen overnight.

No, permitting issues could be holding up work, waiting for equipment to be shipped from AlcaLu, or other misc. reasons. Give them time, these things don't happen overnight.

How much time have do we have to give them? All the other major networks have 4G at metro areas while us Sprint customers can't even get reliable 3G. It is such a shame and I think we've been patient enough. I renewed my 2 yr contract thinking at least by end 2012 we would have LTE in LA and OC County, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I regret signing with this inferior network.

How much time have do we have to give them? All the other major networks have 4G at metro areas while us Sprint customers can't even get reliable 3G. It is such a shame and I think we've been patient enough. I renewed my 2 yr contract thinking at least by end 2012 we would have LTE in LA and OC County, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I regret signing with this inferior network.

If you don't think that Verizon and AT&T didn't have problems with their network upgrades, you are sorely mistaken. There are still towers in the Vegas Market that Verizon has permit applications out that still haven't gotten approved, and those applications are 3 years old. Sprint is spending over $6 billion on Network Vision and the 3 deployment Vendors have hired hundreds of companies with thousands of employees to do the work. However, cities have the ultimate say as to who gets to do what and when. So don't go blaming Sprint for the slow rollout in some areas and not others. And just for the record, San Gabriel is an active deployment area, so work is already proceeding there. I just checked Sensorly and there is even active LTE at the corner of Mission Rd and San Gabriel Blvd.

• Like 1

May I refer you to this?

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1197-s4gru-posting-guidelines-aka-the-rulez/

Negative comments. Negative comments about Sprint and/or S4GRU are allowed. However, negative comments must be constructive in nature, relevant to the topic and the conversation, illustrate facts, be made rationally and intelligently and cannot have an attack tone. Rants will not be allowed. We do not host Sprint's complaints. Complaints about Sprint should be directed to their customer service channels.

I've had constant 3 Bars LTE (iPhone so actual LTE strength) in my apartment in Hollywood since around November. But all of a sudden the past 24 hours or so I've only been getting 1x (the small circle) I cant even get 3G anymore.

Yeah yeah, I know connect to WiFi, but this has been causing my text messages to not go through either so WiFi isnt helping.

I've never seen it go this long without even 3G, even when they were first working on the tower.

I've had constant 3 Bars LTE (iPhone so actual LTE strength) in my apartment in Hollywood since around November. But all of a sudden the past 24 hours or so I've only been getting 1x (the small circle) I cant even get 3G anymore.

Yeah yeah, I know connect to WiFi, but this has been causing my text messages to not go through either so WiFi isnt helping.

I've never seen it go this long without even 3G, even when they were first working on the tower.

Call sprint they can help.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2