Getting the best PInGS since nv started between 35 and 54

What? I need to get out my decoder ring...

AJ

Just got 4G signal at Torrance City Hall (outside of course). So at least the South Bay is slowly moving along.

Looks like Sensorly mapped around Torrance Courthouse. So, were you a juror or defendant? j/k

I mapped some more around the South Bay, in particular the Harbor area. I started my mapping at LAPD Harbor Division, worked my way around the docks, drove through part of Wilmington, and wrapped up my drive in Lomita. It looks like radius of the LTE signal increased at a couple of towers, one in San Pedro and the other in Lomita. A strong step forward by Sprint this week in the South Bay. Keep lighting up towers!

I was getting LTE all over LA this past week. Even got signal at my parents place in Inglewood, I was super Happy. Keep it up Sprint! Can't wait for it to launch!

Lots of towers in the Greater LA area. maybe in the next weeks before the end of the year?

Still no signs of LTE in the eastern part of LA Metro (san gabriel, arcadia, rowland heights, west covina, etc). I honestly have no idea wat the strategy is since a huge part of LA has shown no signs of any work started. Sprint had better cover this area somewhat befor officially launching this market.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Still no signs of LTE in the eastern part of LA Metro (san gabriel, arcadia, rowland heights, west covina, etc). I honestly have no idea wat the strategy is since a huge part of LA has shown no signs of any work started. Sprint had better cover this area somewhat befor officially launching this market.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Closest I've seen it is in South El Monte so it's progressing slowly this way.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

It seems like the rollout in Los Angeles has slowed down. There are a lot of towers still to go. Compare this to the Bay Area where the pace has picked up substantially.

I wouldn't say it slowed down. It possibly just didn't have a good week. Although I was disappointed at only 6 towers done in L.A metro. I wish it had been Samsung in charge of this market. :P

I wouldn't say it slowed down. It possibly just didn't have a good week. Although I was disappointed at only 6 towers done in L.A metro. I wish it had been Samsung in charge of this market. :P

I guess it's been a bad few weeks. We are at 31, 36, 10, 36 (two weeks worth) and now 6. I was hoping we could keep that pace of 30 to 35 per week going. It will be interesting to see when the "pop" happens as there are approximately 1,000 towers in LA and we're only nearing 30% completion.

I noticed Los Angeles is now creeping up to 26%. Any chance Sprint makes it official for Jan 2013, or will they wait until 30-35% (which leads into late feb/early march)

Sprint does not really target a specific percentage per se, they just want coverage to occur in key places.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I am kinda suprised that none of originally launched markets are at 100% (i.e. the ones launched back in June). There are only a couple markets that are over 50% according to this site. Kinda makes one wonder if any will ever get to 100% or even very close.

I am kinda suprised that none of originally launched markets are at 100% (i.e. the ones launched back in June). There are only a couple markets that are over 50% according to this site. Kinda makes one wonder if any will ever get to 100% or even very close.

Sprint has said publicly they are 3-4 months behind schedule. Most of the issues have been resolved or will be very soon. This will allow the production rate to increase significantly.

Sprint has said publicly they are 3-4 months behind schedule. Most of the issues have been resolved or will be very soon. This will allow the production rate to increase significantly.

Hi Robert,

What type of issues were they having? Backhaul, equipment, contractors, combination?