Sensorly website shows LTE in San Gabriel Valley. LTE signal was tracked on Merced Avenue, immediately off the 60 freeway. Anyone on here do that fine job??

I'll be back in San Gabriel on Sunday and run sensorly hoping for an LTE signal.

Nice. Look forward to towers turning on in El Monte, South El Monte!!!

Screenshot_2012-11-17-13-20-05.png

Is there anyone on the west part of LA county complaining about slow service....This is a bad service,this zone needs upgrades ASAP(from Monrovia to San Dimas via 210 freeway

Screenshot_2012-11-17-13-27-30.png

And then we passed San Dimas toward Diamond Bar on freeway 57 and there is one updated tower already and speeds ibcreased pretty good.

Screenshot_2012-11-17-13-38-35.png

And finally in Diamond Bar no service at all NO VOICE 1X AND 3G COMPLETELY DISSAPEAR NOT EVEN ROAMING.

Went to the Sprint store to check out the LG Optimus G. Not a bad phone at all. It just sucks that it was preloaded with ICS instead of JB. No LTE yet around Hacienda Heights/Rowland Heights area. I checked and all the LTE phones were set to LTE/CDMA mode so it should pick up LTE if any towers were upgraded to LTE.

Towers near me are back live again. Its nice seeing LTE on my iPhone. But the speeds are AWFUL! Like 1-2mbps with full bars. So they must be doing something with the backhaul. Can't wait for it to just go live already! Officially that is!

Towers near me are back live again. Its nice seeing LTE on my iPhone. But the speeds are AWFUL! Like 1-2mbps with full bars. So they must be doing something with the backhaul. Can't wait for it to just go live already! Officially that is!

The lte speeds have been reduced significantly in the downtown and harbor cities. At best the download speeds range up to 5mb, but similar to your experienced they hover around 2mb.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm pretty ok with 2mbps right now. ts fun to see the fast speeds but its damn nice to be able to browse, download apps, and stream w/o frustration... Latency seems to remain low too which I think makes everything feel quicker too.

Latency for me was all over the place earlier. Im talking 200+ms and as high ass 600!

LTE speeds are back to normal right now though! Getting less than 60ms ping and Download speeds of 25mbps :D

Edited by dw3bb10

They are working on the Rialto LTE core. This is probably the reason for the slow LTE issues in LA at the moment.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

They are working on the Rialto LTE core. This is probably the reason for the slow LTE issues in LA at the moment.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Robert,

You have a wealth of info.

And how could some back woods area in Rialto affect the entire LA metro? Unreal. I guess it's similar oneself being constipated. If the rear is plugged up it affects all other functions. :lol:

Robert,

You have a wealth of info.

And how could some back woods area in Rialto affect the entire LA metro? Unreal. I guess it's similar oneself being constipated. If the rear is plugged up it affects all other functions. :lol:

The LTE core for every market has to be somewhere. There are two cores serving the markets in Southern California. I'm trying to recall from memory, one is in Rialto and I think the other one is in Burbank. I am certain about the Rialto location, though.

Robert via Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

The LTE core for every market has to be somewhere. There are two cores serving the markets in Southern California. I'm trying to recall from memory, one is in Rialto and I think the other one is in Burbank. I am certain about the Rialto location, though.

Robert, doesn't look good for November launch because of the holiday, are you confident that we get a launch before the end of the year?

Robert, doesn't look good for November launch because of the holiday, are you confident that we get a launch before the end of the year?

I think you're probably right. As long as AlcaLu doesn't slow down because of the holidays, then I think a launch some time in December is plausible.

• Like 1

I think you're probably right. As long as AlcaLu doesn't slow down because of the holidays, then I think a launch some time in December is plausible.

Cool. Hopefully Sprint can make an annoucement fairly soon.

Anaheim has a 4G core too that should serve the OC area which is also part of Southern California and should serve San Diego as well.