If October 16th is accurate, then it is likely a pre launch...just like Boston and Chicago.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 2

I had a similar story about calling tech for another reason.. (even posted the story on S4GRU) and if they had been true, we would have seen 4G already.. A couple times in fact. But it's nice to hope.. :) I would know.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I am finally getting a replacement phone under warranty (after 13 hard resets and having gone to 7 different stores in Los Angeles..) wow! They are honouring the insurance and ordering me a new one for the Google contact pull issue (now.. if this one has it too, I'll know its a software issue in these phones).

Anyway, I talked to the rep while they ordered me a new phone and they said a release date of December 21st is what theyve been told my HDQS. I was like.. really?? And 2 reps agreed. So we'll see. Christmas gift....??

visit your phone's forum on xda-developers.com. If there is an issue, you'll find it there.

Yeah have done.. I'm a loner in this issue (hence I'm hopeful a new phone will remedy my rare issue that prevented me from doing anything pretty much involving phone calls, sms, mail, etc with Google contacts involved...). Anyway, as far as 4G LTE, Im not sure how legit the Dec 21 is.. but we'll see. Anyone getting better speeds yet in SFV?

has anything gotten dropped data service since 10/3/12? I kept losing 3g service in the LA Metro area namely near downtown.? I called customer service to see what's the deal and she said that they are doing network upgrades all over the city for lte service. I know this doesn't mean much but she said we should have 4g lte before the end of the month. Anyways let me know if you guys are having spotty internet service more than the usual.

has anything gotten dropped data service since 10/3/12? I kept losing 3g service in the LA Metro area namely near downtown.? I called customer service to see what's the deal and she said that they are doing network upgrades all over the city for lte service. I know this doesn't mean much but she said we should have 4g lte before the end of the month. Anyways let me know if you guys are having spotty internet service more than the usual.

I have had a drop 3g signal once or twice over here in the hawthorne area up in LA

yeah me too...there was this day it was like constantly getting and losing the 3g connection .keeps doing it every single day but less now.

There will likely be some sporadic LTE around the market before the end of the month. A pre launch of the LA market is coming in the not too distant future.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

• Like 1

I have experienced some outages here in the South Bay (Torrance). Voice works fine, but data has gone in and out for a few hours at a time. Now it seems like 3G has been stable and updated to higher speeds (well at least on one tower that I connect too). I figured the outages were related to NV.

I have experienced some outages here in the South Bay (Torrance). Voice works fine, but data has gone in and out for a few hours at a time. Now it seems like 3G has been stable and updated to higher speeds (well at least on one tower that I connect too). I figured the outages were related to NV.

Hmm how is the signal strength up there? In hawthorne it's pretty bad in my house at least.

I just Talked with a Sprint costumer service person,and he told me before the end of october we will be getting some LTE signals and that in glendale(where I live) it will be pretty much covered and he also told me something about West Hollywood I couldnt understand,if he was saying that west hollywood and that zone will be the first to go live.