If they execute like they have in NYC, we now have well over 300 small cells in just over 5 months times.

I think he was saying there are  2030 small cells nationwide around the corner. Not sure what the 30 is in there instead of a nice round number like 2000.  :D

How many small cells in LA does that make counting the Jonathan Kramer's tracking?

• Like 1

Now we just need small cells in Orange County,I.E., riverside, San Diego and band 26 all across SoCal and we'll be set. Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the earfcn of 41176 fit with the other B41 carriers in the market? What do the first 3 carriers use?

Sent from my Pixel XL

How does the earfcn of 41176 fit with the other B41 carriers in the market? What do the first 3 carriers use?

Sent from my Pixel XL

My phone usually indicates 39874 or 40072.

Year 2030. Attempted joke. Sorry.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I knew the sarcasm in the context you meant. Knowing Sprint, that's pretty accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they execute like they have in NYC, we now have well over 300 small cells in just over 5 months times.

Weren't NYC small cells already in place and just needed to be converted from WiMax to LTE?

Weren't NYC small cells already in place and just needed to be converted from WiMax to LTE?

Alot of them were from Wimax hayday's, but the last 3 months i have seen at least 30+ pop up that were not part of the initial Wimax deployment.

• Like 1

Initial quick conversions were existing small cells right of ways.

Most recent ones and going forward are organic sprint deployments.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

For the first time I noticed some small cells in West L.A. So far, the parts of the city that have multiple deployments include: Koreatown, parts of Hollywood, NoHo and now West LA. There's probably more, I just haven't come across them.

• Like 8

For the first time I noticed some small cells in West L.A. So far, the parts of the city that have multiple deployments include: Koreatown, parts of Hollywood, NoHo and now West LA. There's probably more, I just haven't come across them.

I actually saw one way down south on Carson Street just west of Normandie last month when I was in town. LA city strip between Torrance and Carson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

And in Alaska where it was reported that AT&T is broadcasting an LTE carrier in the PCS G Block, Sprint's PCS G Block.

Any proof of this?

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Any updates on small cell deployments?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's all over and expanding every day.

Majority is in existing light poles.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Like 3

These aren't small cells, but they're kind of rare:  Single sector GMO macro sites (non-omnidirectional).

3Vuxy0pm.jpg

m9x2qZBm.jpg

(That's a Verizon site across the street.)

b3yjyiOm.jpg

Pretty decent speeds too:

cVV3B0qm.png

• Like 2