Data speeds have been inconsistent between my commute from Lomita to Downtown LA and back to Lomita.

I started the morning at Eshelman and PCH with slow speeds. The speeds continued to be slow at work near Spring and Temple Streets in Downtown LA throughout the day, even to the point of non existent speeds. Then got some much faster speeds eclipsing the 1meg down threshold near the West in Boneventure Hotel on 3rd and Flower Streets.

Eshelnan and PCH in Lomita

ymevapyb.jpg

Figueroa and PCH in Wilmington

uzumubud.jpg

Temple and Spring Streets in Civic Center

uhy6e8a9.jpg

Temple and Spring Streets in Civic Cemter

ne2ujegu.jpg

3rd and Flower Streets near Financial District

aba9e9ur.jpg

5th and Flower Streets in Financial District

u7ehypav.jpg

Near Caddington and Western Avenue in San Pedro

hagebe5y.jpg

• Like 1

I'm waiting for some sort of update. I've had two EVO 4G LTE's and both freeze when loading the camera half the time, SMS and people app hangs for 30+ seconds on initial load, and Sense home does the 'Loading' thing every time I hit home. I have found many people with similar issues (except for the initial contact load). Hoping an update will fix it since the most recent ring tone patch didn't. evasa2e6.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Calabasas, CA (Los Angeles Metro): 0.00 / 0.00

I had to laugh! Calabasas Los Angeles ringing in at good old 0

I am failing to see the point of posting repetitive bad 3G speed tests. We all experience poor Sprint 3G performance in many places on the network. Help me to understand how this is helpful or goes along with S4GRU core mission? To me, it just seems to pollute a thread that could be helpful about new Network Vision discoveries in the LA Metro market.

Robert

• Like 7

Trying to show others, namely anyone with Sprint who denies speed tests like these exist.. They keep telling me that it's impossible to have data speeds this bad in LA. This is proof that I do.

Well, we don't deny they exist. But we don't want our forums polluted with them. Please do not post them anymore. Thank you. http://s4gru.com/ind...-aka-the-rulez/

Robert

• Like 2

Trying to show others, namely anyone with Sprint who denies speed tests like these exist.. They keep telling me that it's impossible to have data speeds this bad in LA. This is proof that I do.

You seem quite irate!

No I'm not 'irate'. I just have a passion to expose corruption in companies rather than being one of the masses who just says 'that's how it is nowadays'. Let's get back on topic, which is not the mood that I have when posting something.

Thank you. :D

Ok will do. So no more speed tests until LTE?

You've logged the baseline before NV now. So you can post the changes from here on out. Improved speeds.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

No I'm not 'irate'. I just have a passion to expose corruption in companies rather than being one of the masses who just says 'that's how it is nowadays'. Let's get back on topic, which is not the mood that I have when posting something.

Thank you. :D

community.sprint.com would be a good place for them. Or dan@sprint.com would be another outlet.

• Like 1

Any update on when testing will start?

We will not know until either members report seeing LTE signals or something shows up on some Sensorly.

Robert via Samsung Galaxy S-III 32GB using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Any news on when the NV/4G might start in Ventura County? (Just over the hill from NV in LA area thats outlined on one of the 4guru maps). I'm specifically looking for info on Simi Valley which the sprint website says "next 6 months" for many tower improvements. I would assume it would be part of the build out spreading outward from LA metro.

Now in the "old days" of WiMax, clearwire actually got permitted on most cell sites in Simi from City Council but they ran out of money within the next few months so I never got to see 4G.

I figured this would fit in LA metro since its a neighboring county and didn't warrant its own thread.

Edited by rickerwdi