New Sprint customer of 1 day. The online coverage tool (which I probably shouldn't have trusted) told me I'd get the "best" service at my house. Try 1 bar of 1X. Sprint is sending me an Airave. I've never gotten coverage with Verizon, AT&T and now Sprint.

I did speedtests all over the Pasadena area today. Super slow. LTE is welcomed! :wacko:

Below is 3G btw:

RevSc.png

iPhone 5? And what's an Airave?

New Sprint customer of 1 day. The online coverage tool (which I probably shouldn't have trusted) told me I'd get the "best" service at my house. Try 1 bar of 1X. Sprint is sending me an Airave. I've never gotten coverage with Verizon, AT&T and now Sprint.

I did speedtests all over the Pasadena area today. Super slow. LTE is welcomed! :wacko:

Below is 3G btw:

RevSc.png

I get 8 mb/sec on wimax, 1 mb/sec 3g by the buffalo wild wings in Pasadena

I saw a Alcatel Lucent truck here in Northridge, on Reseda, working on a tower. LTE will definitely be here soon! Cant wait. No Wimax near CSUN, and 3G is UNBEARABLE. Hoping LTE will fix some problems! And I hope it comes next month!!!

• Like 1

I saw a Alcatel Lucent truck here in Northridge, on Reseda, working on a tower. LTE will definitely be here soon! Cant wait. No Wimax near CSUN, and 3G is UNBEARABLE. Hoping LTE will fix some problems! And I hope it comes next month!!!

"And it's a long day, waiting on LTE in Reseda. There's a cell tower, standing in the yard. And I have bad speeds, messing up my new iPhone. And I'm a bad boy, for not offloading on WiFi. Now I'm free!!! Free-falling! My data speeeeed...is free falling!!!"

*sang like Tom Petty*

• Like 3

This is the closest tower to my house. Its done with the upgrades since weeks. I saw Alcatel doing a really hard work for 2 days. Days ago I use to get almost 3mbps close to it and a really low PING and today I only got 1.45Mbps and high PINGS.And it went back to Evdo after 2 days giving ehrpd.And if you go away from it,the speeds are crazy low and really high PINGS.

This is definitely an att tower this is how all the att towers look here in jax fl