Screenshot_2013-01-13-21-41-03.png

I dont know whats going on tonight...but i noticed some extremely fast uploads speeds and then i took some speedtest and i got scared I got this weird peak speeds more than 10 times almost 28mbps upload on 3G.Is that a software error or what??pretty weird.

• Like 1

Anyone see LTE activity in the San Gabriel, Arcadia, Temple City as well as the Rowland Heights and Hacienda Heights area?

I live in El Monte and the closest I've seen so far is South El Monte.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I dont know whats going on tonight...but i noticed some extremely fast uploads speeds and then i took some speedtest and i got scared I got this weird peak speeds more than 10 times almost 28mbps upload on 3G.Is that a software error or what??pretty weird.

Considering 3G isn't capable of those speeds... I'd say software glitch! Or the network was talking to your phone weird, and making it think it was going really fast, even though it isn't. I think someone else has encountered this before, I forget where it was .

Screenshot_2013-01-13-21-41-03.png

Did you install Adblock Plus on your phone by any chance? I had something similar happen to my Galaxy Nexus that I posted here ages ago while using speedtest.net on 3G and apparently Adblock Plus on Android routes web page traffic to their server to filter out all the ads.

Did you ins8tall Adblock Plus on your phone by any chance? I had something similar happen to my Galaxy Nexus that I posted here ages ago while using speedtest.net on 3G and apparently Adblock Plus on Android routes web page traffic to their server to filter out all the ads.

no i didnt

I posted this in another thread but thought I'd post this here.

Site* is possibly under way. I was passing by and noticed two lifters cars (Not sure what they're called) and a huge container fenced up. Here are some pictures I took at night when I saw them, sorry if they're bad; there is barely any light and near a bank so taking pictures there looks suspicious.

* Blue dot is tower.

* red dot is one of the lifts near roof that tower is on

* Green dot is the where the other lift and container is.

2uqu5yje.jpg

venygy6e.jpg

a9eqame8.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Dkoellerwx
Please keep Sponsor material such as site IDs within the Sponsor forums.

Do you mean off the 210? Either way, glad to see that work is expanding in the SGV.

hahah yeah 210 i get confused with thise numbers cause I live in glendale and over there is 134.Yeah the building is called oak three something i dont know if it is a hotel or what..I saw Alcatel trucks and they were installing the new panels and doing some wiring

If the site is by the Huntington Drive exit literally next to the 210 freeway, then the building is the Oak Tree Hotel.

There's a great hole in the wall Mexican restaurant continuing East on Huntington less than a mile away. Los Gueros is the name. That place brings back good memories when my wife was courting me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

If the site is by the Huntington Drive exit literally next to the 210 freeway, then the building is the Oak Tree Hotel.

There's a great hole in the wall Mexican restaurant continuing East on Huntington less than a mile away. Los Gueros is the name. That place brings back good memories when my wife was courting me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

yeah that one exactly that one