Sprint Galaxy Nexus jelly bean port

pyroscott

The ACS forums have a jelly bean port for Sprint's version of the Galaxy Nexus. The developer claims that it is fully working, but always backup before flashing.

http://forums.acsyndicate.net/showthread.php?5535-ACS-ROM-4-1-JRN84D-Galaxy-Nexus-Jellin-RC_1&fb_action_ids=253224554793555&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

Sent from my Jelly Bean Toro using Forum Runner

• Like 2

You sure about that, it looks like they are saying it includes the stock JB kernel and gapps. But I'll defer to you since it looks like you're already up and running. Got a rooted kernel you recommend?

You sure about that' date=' it looks like they are saying it includes the stock JB kernel and gapps. But I'll defer to you since it looks like you're already up and running. Got a rooted kernel you recommend?[/quote']

Well, I'm not actually using that ROM. I'm using the Verizon version that the Sprint ROM is based on.

I am using faux 19 kernel. I am out of it today, I re read the post and it includes franco kernel on vzw oops

the Sprint version seems to have stock as you said...

Sent from my Jelly Bean Toro using Forum Runner