Syph3r

Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

False alarm it was the archer site I was by when will the Ocala site be finished by a guess?

There's just no way to know. It could be this week. It could be two months. We have seen some Ericsson sites in Kansas sit for months after physical upgrades are complete.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Per Sensorly it looks like we might have got some LTE love in St Augustine this week!

• Like 4

Still no visible work going on at the site on Soutel Drive. Although I saw some panels being hung at a site a few miles from here. Hopefully the work will start soon since I decided to live over here another year.

Anybody having a problem with Sensorly app lately? Seems like when I turn on GPS and then open Sensorly and tap on coverage it always opens showing NYC. I emailed developer but no response yet.

Edited by YGTBSM

Anybody having a problem with Sensorly app lately? Seems like when I turn on GPS and then open Sensorly and tap on coverage it always opens showing NYC. I emailed developer but no response yet.

This happens to me. I thought it was coincidence because I was looking at coverage for new jersey earlier this week and figured my phone remnered what I looked at last. Lol

Happens to me to but I didn't have GPS turned on.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Over the weekend, I'm going to check progress in zip 32259. From what I saw, work has started here. I'm going to confirm when I get off work today.

Looks like zip code 32259 is in it's starting phase. Very excited to see how it progresses over the next few weeks.

Orlando looks to be lighting up like a christmas tree on sensorly. Jax still looking rather dead -- especially over in the beaches/kernan/atlantic areas :-(

A tower maybe two went live. I drove from knightbox/blanding to old Jennings to Sr23 all the way to oak leaf with good LTE service. I mapped my route in sensorly.

• Like 2

A tower maybe two went live. I drove from knightbox/blanding to old Jennings to Sr23 all the way to oak leaf with good LTE service. I mapped my route in sensorly.

Never showed in sensorly.... I had it for a second at blanding and old Jennings... I'm gonna check for work on towers in the area today

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Mapped more 4g at blanding and old Jennings and college and blanding...

post-7498-13581827981107_thumb.jpg

Its another weird location like sr23 sporadic 4g the only towers live are drs inlet and a few near penny farms

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Orlando looks to be lighting up like a christmas tree on sensorly. Jax still looking rather dead -- especially over in the beaches/kernan/atlantic areas :-(

Yep.

For a moment, I actually thought about going to AT&T. Their 4G speeds are pretty good. My mom has a galaxy s2 on AT&T and her 3G+ speeds are impressive.

The new ocala site in progress is my home site im 2 mins away ill keep tabs on it every day

• Like 1

Today.

Baymeadows Rd at Baymeadows Way:

tamymere.jpg

Old Baymeadows Rd at Southside Blvd:

saduse5y.jpg

I had 4G coverage on Southside Blvd from Baymeadows until right before JTB. As soon as I passed Deerwood Park, it switched back to 3G.

Now...if they can only work on Downtown...

Installing back haul at my local site here in 32259 right now.

buqydy8y.jpg

• Like 2

Walked outside my job by the Ocala airport on west 40 and I picked up 4G mapped it on sensorly

• Like 1

Ocala site somewhere on west 40 by the airport

Screenshot_2013-01-17-21-57-25.png

Screenshot_2013-01-17-21-43-36.png

• Like 1

Ocala site somewhere on west 40 by the airport

Good speed for a miserably weak signal. :tu:

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I found where it was coming from and mapped out 345 points of 4g on sensorly it is on sw state rd 200 about 6 miles away from where I was getting it at I see the panels on the tower is live. this is speeds at the tower

Screenshot_2013-01-17-23-56-15.png

Screenshot_2013-01-17-23-56-01.png

• Like 3

My site has an orange tube going into the bottom half of the tower and has a black coil (I think fiber line) coming out right next to the panels near the top. Does this mean new panel installation is about to begin? I have a feeling net week will be when they do it but I just don't know yet. Lol seems like they've done a lot since they started (Tuesday).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Confirmed it as site a tower* that has live LTE in Ocala Fl

Edited by Dkoellerwx
Please keep Sponsor material, such as site IDs, in the sponsor forum.

Panels are installed on my local site now.

How much longer do you think until its live? :P

• Like 1

Panels are installed on my local site now.

How much longer do you think until its live? :P

Honestly you never know. The fiber has to be connected to the site so once that gets connected it should be close! Keep an eye to cabinets!