Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

False alarm it was the archer site I was by when will the Ocala site be finished by a guess?

There's just no way to know. It could be this week. It could be two months. We have seen some Ericsson sites in Kansas sit for months after physical upgrades are complete.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Still no visible work going on at the site on Soutel Drive. Although I saw some panels being hung at a site a few miles from here. Hopefully the work will start soon since I decided to live over here another year.

Anybody having a problem with Sensorly app lately? Seems like when I turn on GPS and then open Sensorly and tap on coverage it always opens showing NYC. I emailed developer but no response yet.

Edited by YGTBSM

Anybody having a problem with Sensorly app lately? Seems like when I turn on GPS and then open Sensorly and tap on coverage it always opens showing NYC. I emailed developer but no response yet.

This happens to me. I thought it was coincidence because I was looking at coverage for new jersey earlier this week and figured my phone remnered what I looked at last. Lol

Happens to me to but I didn't have GPS turned on.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

A tower maybe two went live. I drove from knightbox/blanding to old Jennings to Sr23 all the way to oak leaf with good LTE service. I mapped my route in sensorly.

Never showed in sensorly.... I had it for a second at blanding and old Jennings... I'm gonna check for work on towers in the area today

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

Mapped more 4g at blanding and old Jennings and college and blanding...

post-7498-13581827981107_thumb.jpg

Its another weird location like sr23 sporadic 4g the only towers live are drs inlet and a few near penny farms

Sent from my SPH-L900 using JellyBombed Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Orlando looks to be lighting up like a christmas tree on sensorly. Jax still looking rather dead -- especially over in the beaches/kernan/atlantic areas :-(

Yep.

For a moment, I actually thought about going to AT&T. Their 4G speeds are pretty good. My mom has a galaxy s2 on AT&T and her 3G+ speeds are impressive.

Today.

Baymeadows Rd at Baymeadows Way:

tamymere.jpg

Old Baymeadows Rd at Southside Blvd:

saduse5y.jpg

I had 4G coverage on Southside Blvd from Baymeadows until right before JTB. As soon as I passed Deerwood Park, it switched back to 3G.

Now...if they can only work on Downtown...

Ocala site somewhere on west 40 by the airport

Good speed for a miserably weak signal. :tu:

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

I found where it was coming from and mapped out 345 points of 4g on sensorly it is on sw state rd 200 about 6 miles away from where I was getting it at I see the panels on the tower is live. this is speeds at the tower

Screenshot_2013-01-17-23-56-15.png

Screenshot_2013-01-17-23-56-01.png

• Like 3

My site has an orange tube going into the bottom half of the tower and has a black coil (I think fiber line) coming out right next to the panels near the top. Does this mean new panel installation is about to begin? I have a feeling net week will be when they do it but I just don't know yet. Lol seems like they've done a lot since they started (Tuesday).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Panels are installed on my local site now.

How much longer do you think until its live? :P

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly you never know. The fiber has to be connected to the site so once that gets connected it should be close! Keep an eye to cabinets!