Syph3r

Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

After using VoLTE for a full day. It seems to work pretty good. I had some issues today at work. I turned on WiFi calling on my iPhone. That all went away. Also I didn’t have the latest iOS update which fixed some voLTE and messaging issues. I’ll give it another go tomorrow to see if things improve.

• Like 1

After using voLTE again. The call reliability has dropped off. Especially in fringe areas. Sometimes I’ll be driving down the road and the call would just drop. I’ve had more dropped calls in the last 2 days than I’ve had all year. Hopefully things improve from here.

• Like 1

After using voLTE again. The call reliability has dropped off. Especially in fringe areas. Sometimes I’ll be driving down the road and the call would just drop. I’ve had more dropped calls in the last 2 days than I’ve had all year. Hopefully things improve from here.
To me the iPhone xs b26 performance coverage wise is not good anyway. My S9+ is way better at it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’m starting to think that Sprint is doing some optimization behind the scenes. VoLTE is starting to work better day by day. I enabled WiFi calling to help me in the known low signal areas.

I’m starting to think that Sprint is doing some optimization behind the scenes. VoLTE is starting to work better day by day. I enabled WiFi calling to help me in the known low signal areas.
Now if only the S9/+/note9 could use it

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Now if only the S9/+/note9 could use it

That’s one of the things I like about Apple devices. They have the features, they work and work well.

That’s one of the things I like about Apple devices. They have the features, they work and work well.
That's on Sprints end. The S8/S10 have it

• Like 1

My data has been better since VoLTE launched in our market. I don’t have to turn of LTE while I’m at work anymore. Social media loads pretty good with only one bar of signal 

• Like 1

My data has been better since VoLTE launched in our market. I don’t have to turn of LTE while I’m at work anymore. Social media loads pretty good with only one bar of signal 

Does seem like VoLTE devices get priority

On 6/9/2019 at 3:26 PM, 1dante said:

That wouldn't be related to VoLTE, would it? I imagine your experience is from recent bandwidth upgrades to your area.

5 minutes ago, Ascertion said:

That wouldn't be related to VoLTE, would it? I imagine your experience is from recent bandwidth upgrades to your area.

Good band management/TM parameters can do wonders for congestion. 

• Like 1

Not sure. As far as I know it’s still 10x10 B25 and there have been some B41 upgrades but I don’t connect to it until I get closer to the interstate on my way home. I live in Gainesville but work in a small rural town about 15-20 minutes away. 

Jax has been 15x15 on Band 25 for about a year now. Band 41 on almost every site that I see. Clear wire only sites converted to full build sites.
  • Like 1

Jax has been 15x15 on Band 25 for about a year now. Band 41 on almost every site that I see. Clear wire only sites converted to full build sites.

How is density?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is density?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Density is great now with the Clearwire only sites are full build. Some of my problem areas are filled in.