Syph3r

Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Yes, it does. I can finally get on Instagram near the mall and actually be able to load and watch videos. It makes a HUGE difference.

Let's see that speed test!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Let's see that speed test!

All my speedtest on 10x10 sites are relatively low. Maybe the sites are under heavy load when I'm testing.

All my speedtest on 10x10 sites are relatively low. Maybe the sites are under heavy load when I'm testing.

I rarely see one over 10mbps in daylight but a lot of them are 5 mbps.

• Like 1

I've tried to upload a Speedtest pic before but it doesn't work. The best I've seen today is 10 up and 10 down.

Still better than less than 1mbps like I've been getting for the past 2 years. Idk what happened back then but before that bad storm I could always get at least 8-10 down. This is the best it's been since then.

Still better than less than 1mbps like I've been getting for the past 2 years. Idk what happened back then but before that bad storm I could always get at least 8-10 down. This is the best it's been since then.

It's usually a cluster launch. I wonder how wide spread it is.

Yeah me too. I'll check when I get to my girlfriends house cause it was worse there than at my spot by the mall.

YouTube TV is now available in Orlando Melborne and Daytona and Miami stations. Lucky for me Ocala is apart of Orlando and Daytona stations

• Like 1

YouTube TV is now available in Orlando Melborne and Daytona and Miami stations. Lucky for me Ocala is apart of Orlando and Daytona stations

Are you using it already?

Are you using it already?

Just signed up for the 1 month free trial

• Like 1

I tried using DIRECTV now for a year and toward the end it really started acting up. After I canceled I found out their app was having issues with the Fire tv stick.

I ended up signing with ATT for tv and fiber internet.

I tried using DIRECTV now for a year and toward the end it really started acting up. After I canceled I found out their app was having issues with the Fire tv stick.

I ended up signing with ATT for tv and fiber internet.

Direct tv now would be a good option if it had dvr

• Like 1

Got to my girls place and unfortunately I'm still on B26 over here which is literally right by I75. Oh well she has wifi. Still was on B25 10x10 when I entered the complex but at her building it's very slow B26.

Got to my girls place and unfortunately I'm still on B26 over here which is literally right by I75. Oh well she has wifi. Still was on B25 10x10 when I entered the complex but at her building it's very slow B26.

B26 CA is necessary.

• Like 3

I agree to the fullest extent.

• Like 1

No B41? If there was that spot would likely qualify for the magicbox.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No B41? If there was that spot would likely qualify for the magicbox.

Gainesville only has 2 band 41 towers in the county. Just like Ocala only has 1. Way behind in North Florida.

Gainesville only has 2 band 41 towers in the county. Just like Ocala only has 1. Way behind in North Florida.

Ugh

Ugh

Can Gainesville get a 15x15? I know Ocala can.

B26 CA is necessary.

Though CA isn't possible on b26, or anything below 1ghz really. 

Not true. Verizon, At&t and T-Mobile all use 700mhz CA.

Your confusing CA and MIMO. MIMO on low band is extremely difficult due to the size of equipment it would require.

I think what he is confusing is CA is not possible currently on 2 sub 1GHz carriers.  You can aggregate low band with a mid or high band carrier, but not two low band carriers together.

Robert

• Like 2

I think what he is confusing is CA is not possible currently on 2 sub 1GHz carriers.  You can aggregate low band with a mid or high band carrier, but not two low band carriers together.

Robert

That's interesting, I figured eventually T-mobile would aggregate 600+700, but i guess that's not really possible.

Your confusing CA and MIMO. MIMO on low band is extremely difficult due to the size of equipment it would require.

Difficult? Yes. Impossible? No.

T-Mobile has a 4x4 MIMO deployed on their 700 MHz LTE on many sites across my market (dual antennas and RRUs). Additionally, high order MIMO lowband antennas are becoming more and more compact. CCI builds a really nice 8x8 midband and 4x4 lowband antenna that is only about 6 x 2 x 0.5 ft.

http://www.cciproducts.com/www2/index.php/products/antennas/single-sector-multi-port-antennas/item/713