Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

I thought that those 6 panels site. The extra panel was for extra voice capacity. I always thought that was weird. I could be thinking of the wrong thing.

These sites are designed interesting. Its bascially 2 sites on one pole. 2 base cabinets and 2 different pair of sectors. Like one is D01, 02 and 03 and the other is C01, 02 , 03. Same for band 26 values.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

These sites are designed interesting. Its bascially 2 sites on one pole. 2 base cabinets and 2 different pair of sectors. Like one is D01, 02 and 03 and the other is C01, 02 , 03. Same for band 26 values.

I wonder why they decided to have 2 of everything. I thought the purpose of network vision was to eliminate the need for all the redundant equipment. Therefore lowering Operating Expenses.

I wonder why they decided to have 2 of everything. I thought the purpose of network vision was to eliminate the need for all the redundant equipment. Therefore lowering Operating Expenses.

I was told that the traffic of both of them were ranked in the top 15 of the entire jax market. That was 3 years ago

No, it's just one of the few towers in OP that has 8t8r installed.

I have yet to get over 100mbps on my home tower. Even late night on my note 5. Probably because its the only tower in the entire county with 8t8r. Most towers have had the same capacity for the last 3 years which is crazy. Only Sprint seems to have this problem.

I have yet to get over 100mbps on my home tower. Even late night on my note 5. Probably because its the only tower in the entire county with 8t8r. Most towers have had the same capacity for the last 3 years which is crazy. Only Sprint seems to have this problem.

Yeah and I got that speed around 1:30 in the afternoon on the weekend.

• Like 1

Well looks like Jacksonville may really have a full scale band 41 roll out. I have spotted another install at a site on i95 near Broward Road.

Im happy for yall up there. Jax is significantly behind the other cities so this is good

• Like 1

Well looks like Jacksonville may really have a full scale band 41 roll out. I have spotted another install at a site on i95 near Broward Road.

Are you talking about I-95 and Bowden Road?

No i95 north. Broward road exit 1 exit before Dunn Ave.

Oh,OK

I got excited there for a moment. I work at Bowden and 95 and have been complaining about the capacity constraint over there for sometime.

• Like 1

Oh,OK

I got excited there for a moment. I work at Bowden and 95 and have been complaining about the capacity constraint over there for sometime.

We should tell the florida president whats the hold up with north florida

• Like 1

Oh,OK

Im usually in the Bowden Road area atleast once a week. I'll keep my eyes to the skies to see if any work has taken place in that area.