Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

On Brannan Field Road across from Oak Leaf High School.

Oakleaf definitely needs some B41. I was at the Chili's in Oakleaf just the other day and B25 & B26 could barely load a webpage.

• Like 1

Oakleaf definitely needs some B41. I was at the Chili's in Oakleaf just the other day and B25 & B26 could barely load a webpage.

Hopefully this is the start of a full Band 41 rollout. The St John's Town Center and the River City Marketplace near the airport needs Band 41 and small cells.

There is definitely work going on in the area. My home Tower just got its Clearwire equipment replaced with Sprint 8t8r antennas.

I thought they where doing mini macros for clear towers?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

What's the difference between macro and mini macro?

Mini macros are an all in one BTS/RRU unit that has the power of a macro in the size of a small cell. They support a max of 2 B41 carriers and 2xCA.
  • Like 2

Not sure. I can't see the tower from my house. At this particular site the Clearwire rack was on a tower about 100 yards from the B25 & B26 equipment rack. So I'm not sure if they consolidated or what.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Whats going on in belleview Fl? This was on the water tower but they took the equipment and put it on this COW. 7092dee5e58d845a75b21f9a51162fff.jpgb31ad64bd8275c95ef4d4fb153bd37e8.jpg1214c628df45870b6e1096960762bf39.jpg

Maybe the city is about to do some work on the water tower
  • Like 1

Looks like a spotted another possible 8t8r. It's on the tower that's on the Edward waters college property

damn thats great. I wish Ocala got some love. No permits at all last year and this year none so far. At&t and Verizon had alot of permits though.

damn thats great. I wish Ocala got some love. No permits at all last year and this year none so far. At&t and Verizon had alot of permits though.

Hopefully they will add more band 41 down there. Seems like Sprint is targeting the high traffic sites. I wish Sprint would just blanket the city with Band 41 similar to how TMobile does with Band 4.

Hopefully they will add more band 41 down there. Seems like Sprint is targeting the high traffic sites. I wish Sprint would just blanket the city with Band 41 similar to how TMobile does with Band 4.

We have 2 sites thats are high capacity sites with 6 antennas instead of 3 and they are sub 1 mbps on every sector. Hard to believe but its true. We have 7 sites that are always sub 1 mbps on b25/26

• Like 1

We have 2 sites thats are high capacity sites with 6 antennas instead of 3 and they are sub 1 mbps on every sector. Hard to believe but its true. We have 7 sites that are always sub 1 mbps on b25/26

I thought that those 6 panels site. The extra panel was for extra voice capacity. I always thought that was weird. I could be thinking of the wrong thing.