Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

I am in LTE/CDMA mode. I cycled airplane mode....no dice. I have been checking for the last 2 weeks and no luck.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'll check your tower next Monday unless you've already checked it by then. Take pictures if you do and I will if I go. ;)

Ehrpd being off means they're probably messing around with the sites in your area. I lose ehrpd sometimes too and I'm in zip code 32259. I don't think they've started work yet at my site.

Ehrpd appears to be on in areas, rather than per site.

Getting it done.... 930 tues night blanding and college

uploadfromtaptalk1353505123878.jpg

Edit** too bad its a metro pcs job....

I know exactly where that site is I believe that those are next Nextel panels at the top

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Edited by tybo31316

I know exactly where that site is I believe that those are next Nextel panels at the top

Was driving by and saw a weird light moving and had to stop to check it out.... permit box shows metro pcs adding modifying equipment

Getting it done.... 930 tues night blanding and college

uploadfromtaptalk1353505123878.jpg

Edit** too bad its a metro pcs job....

Even though it's MetroPCS, it brings me comfort knowing that they still work on towers at night. This means I can expect LTE towers to come live at any time of the day! :P

I just got info that my local tower is being upgraded with backhaul now and that antenna schedule isn't scheduled yet. I'm going to check it out in the next few days and see if I can see any work.

• Like 1

Sr 23 Brannon field just north of trail ridge....

uploadfromtaptalk1353708025627.jpg

Dang dude I'm on Brannan field everyday and havent seen any work in the area and you found LTE but I also have an EVO LTE so that may be the reason why. I saw one tower on brannan field near the argyle intersection I couldn't tell if it was a sprint site though it looks more like att

Edited by tybo31316

Weird thing is I had LTE for a few 100 yards then it went back to 3g.... I went down that trail ridge road and back to blanding and never got it again... its on sensorly now

Maybe it was temporarily on for testing then they shut it off. We'll check it again in the next few days.

Maybe it was temporarily on for testing then they shut it off. We'll check it again in the next few days.

I went by that site this morning so they must have been testing. I'll be passing that area again this afternoon and will try again.

Worked this morning when I came through around 6

I went in the area again and got nothing. The sprint sites that I saw in the area doesn't seem to have NV upgrades. The only site that I think the signal could be coming from is the sprint flag pole site near the Walmart.

I went in the area again and got nothing. The sprint sites that I saw in the area doesn't seem to have NV upgrades. The only site that I think the signal could be coming from is the sprint flag pole site near the Walmart.

Its weird that it only was in that area once I turned onto trail ridge it lost 4g i went by the flag pole and didnt see anything nor had 4g...... maybe i can get a closer look around tomorrow

I got it again this morning so I stopped and verified what I posted earlier 4g only runs from trail ridge north to havenwood... so I got a speed test and Started sensorly

Checked the flag pole and confirmed there was nothing... went to the tower I saw metro work going on and picked it up again but only within 100yds of the tower....

Im not sure how the testing is done but the area on Sr 23 is cut and dry... once again should be on sensorly shortly

post-7498-13538447677279_thumb.jpg

post-7498-13538448232577_thumb.jpg