Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

Maybe someone cab check out the new 4G site over by Doctors Inlet. I haven't been in that area since 1994!

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 3

Maybe someone cab check out the new 4G site over by Doctors Inlet. I haven't been in that area since 1994!

I actually work a couple miles from doctors inlet area maybe I can roll through there on the way home.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by tybo31316

Yeah, I've been a techno nerd for like 16yrs now and I'm only 26. Robert is the site you are talking about on county road 220 and college road? That's about the only sprint site I remember seeing between Middleburg and Fleming Island.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, I've been a techno nerd for like 16yrs now and I'm only 26. Robert is the site you are talking about on county road 220 and college road? That's about the only sprint site I remember seeing between Middleburg and Fleming Island.

It's in my screenshot I put. Doctors inlet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I'm connected to the Drs Inlet tower right now and I'm getting nothing. I live right around the corner, so it's the tower I connect to all the time at my house.

See screenshots

http://db.tt/Gy3wHwQ6

http://db.tt/pgGDRW9Q

http://db.tt/RBfBPc8b

3G speeds aren't what I would call Impressive if this is a completed NV tower.

Edited by Syph3r
  • Like 1

Sprint has signed off the tower as complete. It doesn't mean it is live. Keep cycling through airplane mode and see if LTE appears over the next few days, and if it does, run Sensorly. If you get a chance, take some pics of the tower. It is the big one off Sleepy Hollow. Thanks.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

Sprint has signed off the tower as complete. It doesn't mean it is live. Keep cycling through airplane mode and see if LTE appears over the next few days, and if it does, run Sensorly. If you get a chance, take some pics of the tower. It is the big one off Sleepy Hollow. Thanks.

Will do

Yeah for some reason all of the coordinates are off for this tower so my screenshot shows the tower in the middle of a subdivision, but I go by the tower all the time. It's right next to the railroad tracks off Sleepy Hollow.

Will do

Yeah for some reason all of the coordinates are off for this tower so my screenshot shows the tower in the middle of a subdivision' date=' but I go by the tower all the time. It's right next to the railroad tracks off Sleepy Hollow.[/quote']

In many markets the coordinates the tower broadcast are offset and as a result, NetMonitor and CDMA Field Test results are offset. So I never think anything of it. Thanks.

Your doctor's inlet tower......

Thanks for the post. I'm glad to see it live. It's getting to the point now it is hard for us to report them before you guys find them. We only beat this one by one day! Also, I see it showed up Sensorly this afternoon too. Let the Jacksonville market begin!!!

Robert

• Like 3

Congratulations Jacksonville. I know the Jags have been a disappointment but LTE will not let you down

Yes, happy to see someone mapped that one out quickly. It provides inspiration and hope to the rest of us :)

Well I'm at my house again and I'm not picking up any 4G. Did they turn it back off?

Robert, as sites get approved by sprint will they leave them on or turn turn them off until the JAX market launches?

Well I'm at my house again and I'm not picking up any 4G. Did they turn it back off?

Robert, as sites get approved by sprint will they leave them on or turn turn them off until the JAX market launches?

They typically leave them on. Did you try cycling airplane mode?

Yeah, and I'm know I'm connected to the site. I do have the 56006 prl manually installed but I've connected to LTE before with it installed when I was in Dallas on business.

Yeah, and I'm know I'm connected to the site. I do have the 56006 prl manually installed but I've connected to LTE before with it installed when I was in Dallas on business.

Maybe you should try 25009 and see if it'll work

It's possible that it is off for the evening and it will be back on tomorrow when the workers return. This has happened several times at new sites. Keep us posted. Thanks.

Did an update prl back to stock 25009 and I get 4G but it's very weak. I have to be by a window to get signal.

You must have the EVO LTE. What is your signal strength in RSRP? http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2040-bars-lie-for-lte-signal-strength-how-to-determine-your-actual-lte-signal-strength/