Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (including Gainesville/St. Augustine/Ocala)

Syph3r

Its still the same exact signal as before unless of course the tower was changed over to NV.

Sent from my C64 w/Epyx FastLoad cartridge

Yeah I know but for some reason it doesnt switch back and forth between rev a and 1x as much. Opposed to having my phone set to cdma only

I have seen workers up on the tower at JTB and I-95 about 2-3 weeks ago. You can see the new antennas they installed. Also, when I do a speed test around that tower I get between 1.5-2.0 Mbps on 3G.

2012-10-04_22-00-14-1.jpg

Edited by Syph3r
  • Like 1

I have seen workers up on the tower at JTB and I-95 about 2-3 weeks ago. You can see the new antennas they installed. Also, when I do a speed test around that tower I get between 1.5-2.0 Mbps on 3G.

Actually the site is a little off on the sprint site. See attached screenshots

2012-10-04_22-13-12-1.jpg

2012-10-04_22-12-31-1.jpg

2012-10-04_22-16-06-1.jpg

Its also here in Daytona / Port Orange

"Enhanced High Rate Packet Data (eHRPD). eHRPD is an enhancement of 1xEV-DO (AKA HRPD) that enables LTE to CDMA handover"

I'm assuming this is why my pings have dropped?

https://dl.dropbox.c...%2022.59.37.png < speedtest

2012-10-04 22.50.40.png

Edited by Mysteriousjustin

There's a site off of I95 and baymeadows road that's getting work done but I dont know if its a sprint site though

Is it a tower right behind the Comfort Suites and Troy moving company? I'd like to go check it out later this month if that's the tower you're talking about.

EDIT: Oh Snap! That's the tower for my Deerwood FSCJ campus, too! (If it's the one you're talking about.)

Is it a tower right behind the Comfort Suites and Troy moving company? I'd like to go check it out later this month if that's the tower you're talking about.

EDIT: Oh Snap! That's the tower for my Deerwood FSCJ campus, too! (If it's the one you're talking about.)

Yes its right there in that area

Im getting eHRPD everywherebin Florida I go Ocala, Lake Panasoffkee, Tampa, Orlando, and evern where I live Wimauma fl 33598 all I have to do is go from cdma to cdma/lte and

Everywhere I've been so far in Southern Jacksonville to Starke, Florida has had eHRPD active. I'm glad that it's active down there, too. LTE sites gotta be lighting up in our area soon. The backhaul is probably already installed at many sites, we just need them to install the panels!

I rode by that site again today as I was driving down I95. The site is definately getting work done to it. The Verizon site and AT&T sites are already done in that area so my only guess is that its a sprint site. It also has clear wimax colocated on it. Can someone pop by that site to check it out?

I rode by that site again today as I was driving down I95. The site is definately getting work done to it. The Verizon site and AT&T sites are already done in that area so my only guess is that its a sprint site. It also has clear wimax colocated on it. Can someone pop by that site to check it out?

I'm getting pictures of it tomorrow. I'll post what I discover here.

• Like 2

Anyone see any LTE anywhere, yet? I haven't been to the Baymeadows tower (the one in the picture above) since the 18th so I have no idea whether or not it is live yet.

I drove passed the Baymeadows tower on the way back from Orlando. I cycled airplane mode nothing happened. It didn't even show up on the LTE record. I also went by the site on I95 and Busch drive and got the same thing.

I drove passed the Baymeadows tower on the way back from Orlando. I cycled airplane mode nothing happened. It didn't even show up on the LTE record. I also went by the site on I95 and Busch drive and got the same thing.

When was this? If I can get out of class sooner than later, then I'll drive by tonight, unless you drove by it today already.

When was this? If I can get out of class sooner than later, then I'll drive by tonight, unless you drove by it today already.

This was yesterday. I won't be back in that area until next week. I live a couple miles from the Busch drive tower though so I can keep checking on that one.

• Like 1

This was yesterday. I won't be back in that area until next week. I live a couple miles from the Busch drive tower though so I can keep checking on that one.

I'll probably wait until this Thursday to check the i95/Baymeadows tower, then. Let me know if anything pops up.

P.S. Jacksonville Market's anticipated launch is now listed for December 2012, opposed to the original schedule of November 2012.

The good? It's only a month. :P

The Bad? It's delayed a month! :(

• Like 1