• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Similar Content

• By Abyss19707
      I was in the zip codes of 33993 and 33991 today and did some speed tests on speedtest.net
      I got speeds of about .8 Mbps with peek rates of 1 Mbps. I tried to upload pictures but the uploader said files were to large but even though they were below the maximum file size

• By Bulls729
      Specifically Metro West area, seeing some really good EVDO numbers. 2.00+ down ~0.6-1.1 up. Sitting at home.

Tower info: Operator 310 05116 NID: 27 BID: 4419 Signal: -88dBm

Current phone: HTC EVO 4G LTE, PRI 2.45_003, BB 1.05.11.0606, PRL 12124 MeanROM 3.0
    • By Fifth313ment
      Hello,

I've been following the network.sprint.com site and just in the past year in South Florida there have been over 700+ upgrades to towers in my area (Miami/Fort Lauderdale) with another like 400+ planned! I've been taking screen grabs and adding them up. I know we are on the second tier LTE launch list but could they be doing the upgrades now? I mean I have noticed the speed on my 3G shoot up from unbearable to quite fast in the past 6 months or so. Also the speed of 3G on my new EVO LTE is about double+ of that on my OG EVO! So are these just a lot of 3G upgrades, normal maintenance, Network Vision or new LTE cabinets? When I choose other cities from the drop-down list they have a quarter of the updates that the towers in my area are getting except for say New York, lol. I've tried 4G LTE on my new EVO LTE with no luck. I remember that before the 4G Wimax launch down here in some areas I could get Wimax on one or two towers in certain locations so I thought they might test like last time. Thanks for any answers in advance.

5th