Anandtec GSIII review

QWIKSTRIKE

Give up that fried chicken and smoked pork and you would be surprised how fast the weight falls off.

I agree, Blasphemy! I'd rather be fat and happy than eat health food and wear skinny jeans.

I usually wear 38s in the winter and 36s in the summer... and the gnex with a Seidio Convert case fits in my pocket easily

When I was still in the National Guard, the one thing you didn't lack in the BDU and later, ACU uniforms were pockets. Especially on the ACU you had pockets everywhere! I've seen people place their phones in the sleeve pockets, pants cargo pockets, pants ankle pockets--as for me, I used to place my phone in the upper chest pockets. It literally gave my heart a buzz when the vibration mode went off!

Yes, I prefer the chest pocket. My velcro is about worn out from opening the pocket so many times...

In 2001 I was wearing 34's and then I gained too much weight and ended up in 38's pushing on 40's. Last year, almost 10 years later, I finally got back into 34's. I couldn't be happier. Lately though I am pushing back to a 36 again.

Give up that fried chicken and smoked pork and you would be surprised how fast the weight falls off.

Was in 36s a month or so ago...decided I had to make a change and got down to 34s. Hard to do with an IT office job though. Gave up a lot of TV couch potato time for working out and walking. Went to smaller food portions and gave up soft drinks and junk food/desserts.

Was in 36s a month or so ago...decided I had to make a change and got down to 34s. Hard to do with an IT office job though. Gave up a lot of TV couch potato time for working out and walking. Went to smaller food portions and gave up soft drinks and junk food/desserts.

Thats awesome!!! Proud of u dude.

I was once a 29 waste in HS.. come summer 2007 a job had taken me up to a 35/36. I hated it but had a great friend who coached me back down to a 32, where ive stayed for a few years.

I would argue occasional fried chicken and pork bbq isnt the devil. Like digiblur, if you can drop soda alone from your intake, diet or not, you will lose weight. Avoid sweets and high sugar things like suggary cereal or donuts in the morning. Breaking my dependence on cola actually made me unable to tolerate artificial sweetener in my coffee or tea. Soda drinkers statistically crave more sugar in everything they consume. The double cheeseburger at mcdonalds is actually not the end of the world, but the fries are. Eliminate french fries from your diet altogether, everywhere. Have that fried chicken breast or pork with a vegetable on the side

Sorry for continuing to derail this thread. Perhaps a "you can do it" thread needs to be opened in the off topic area

Sorry for continuing to derail this thread. Perhaps a "you can do it" thread needs to be opened in the off topic area

Excellent idea.

Congrats digiblur!