Samsung Galaxy Note 2

pyroscott

Are you both running 4.3 (MK4) or something older?

Yep running lorjays root 4.3 with Knox removed and some note 3 features from xda. Although there's still kinks that need to be ironed out like you can't go into settings and check the prl and mms on stock messenger don't work but you can use third party for that like hangouts with sms integration

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Good god that is a small phone... HA!

But still larger than an iPhone...

AJ

• Like 3

Wow! Just got the over the air 4.3 update!

Even though the forums said to expect the update before the end of the year, since then I hadn't heard any more news lately.

I'm very happy to find that my auto-rotate, that had failed some months ago, has been restored.

Think it was like Updater or system update or something like that.

think I found it guess we will see. I'll share if its correct. Thanks for nudging me in the right direction.

Think it was like Updater or system update or something like that.

think I found it guess we will see. I'll share if its correct. Thanks for nudging me in the right direction.

Scary night. I Tried a MA7 patch to remove the password on the debug screen and got my self into a boot loop.  :td:  I couldn't get it to go into recovery mode either. :o  Someone had posted it worked with a different 4.3 rom and I figure it couldn't hurt to try it. :blink: A little searching and I found a rooted MC2 exe file that had an auto fix it odin file and ran that and then flashed my preferred recovery and restored. :tu: A little lost sleep but I managed not to panic fix it. Now I don't think I will be so hesitant to try a new rom having fixed my screw up. :P

And now for no reason other than I am so sleepy I am getting silly a Ninja  :ninja:

:rofl:

Scary night. I Tried a MA7 patch to remove the password on the debug screen and got my self into a boot loop. :td: I couldn't get it to go into recovery mode either. :o Someone had posted it worked with a different 4.3 rom and I figure it couldn't hurt to try it. :blink: A little searching and I found a rooted MC2 exe file that had an auto fix it odin file and ran that and then flashed my preferred recovery and restored. :tu: A little lost sleep but I managed not to panic fix it. Now I don't think I will be so hesitant to try a new rom having fixed my screw up. :P

And now for no reason other than I am so sleepy I am getting silly a Ninja :ninja:

:rofl:

I bet every flashaholic has had multiple "ffff...I just ruined my $600 device" haha. I've always been lucky to find my way out of what seem to be hopeless situations.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi, I didn't know where to post, since I didn't want to start a new thread. I received LTE signal (signalcheck told me) but I didn't get LTE. This happened both in Northern Jersey and New York, on separate days. Is there something wrong with my phone?

Hi, I didn't know where to post, since I didn't want to start a new thread. I received LTE signal (signalcheck told me) but I didn't get LTE. This happened both in Northern Jersey and New York, on separate days. Is there something wrong with my phone?

It could mean that it had the signal for a second and then lost it.

It would be good if you elaborate on what you mean, so that we can help you further.

Well, I have a picture in the northern Jersey thread (I don't have it right now). I don't know what specifics you want to know, but it's happened with another phone also. http://tapatalk.com/tapatalk_image.php?img=aHR0cDovL2ltZy50YXBhdGFsay5jb20vZC8xMy8xMi8wMy9vcmlnaW5hbC9nZXphN2VwZS5qcGc%3D