Samsung Galaxy Note 2

pyroscott

Does it come with an microSD card? Sprint site just says

64 gb' date=' but nothing about included, not included, capacity.[/quote']

No sd card, it will accept up to a 64gb sd card

Hate stock swype, need to get the beta back.

Surprised that the s pen doesn't work with the captivate buttons

Love this thing :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Forum Runner

It's too bad there isn't a nexus note2.

Yes and no. Would the Nexus mean that there would be no S-Pen apps/functionality aside from using it instead of you finger? Would the dual screen mode go away? I'm all for a streamlined OS but it seems that a unique device like this may be better suited for custom os/apps.

This quad core is like butter. Wow. I didn't expect performance to feel better than the GS3. But it does.

Robert via Samsung Note II using Forum Runner

• Like 5

This quad core is like butter. Wow. I didn't expect performance to feel better than the GS3. But it does.

I am so confused, you making want to go and get one right now.

• Like 3

First screenshot. Not finalized.

ForumRunner_20121025_122438.png

[ATTACH]833[/ATTACH]

Ah, look at those "happy little trees."

AJ

Chicago stores have plenty in stock, went and played with one. Going to have to pass though, love the specs, the UI is ultra fast but since I use my phone to workout and run 2+ miles a day it's just not going to work out. Anyone got a galaxy 3 s they want to sell on the cheap =)

I'm debating and I really don't know the reason why, but I'm gonna have a even trade with the s3 and s2. I have always been interested in the note and note 2 is pretty much a super sized s3. Stopping by my local store tomorrow to pick it up

Please don't say things like this. It pushes me almost to the edge.

Did you list yours irev?

• Like 2

Just played with one in a T-Mo store. Their 4G was very fast (didn't get opp to run speed test). The phone does everything right now. No waiting. Pretty impressive. The size is a no issue. Put one in my pocket and sat down, plenty of room left. Pretty nice device althout it will take some getting used to with the S-Pen. I'm pretty much set on this device now. As for the working out comment, I'll just find a armband big enough and slap it in. I'm a big (read fat) guy so it won't look too funny on my arm.

• Like 2

I'm a big (read fat) guy so it won't look too funny on my arm.

I am glad I am not the only one!!! I shop at a big and tall store. Now I have a device that looks like it came from one. :hee:

• Like 2

There is no SIM card as I mentioned a while back on numerous forums. The Multiview-feature is missing as well as the screen recorder. The multiview will be an update later on, when who knows, the screen recorder is a goner due to copyright problems but I figure the xda guys may find a way to bring it back.

As for the embedded sim card, I am trying to get a response from the makers of tweakker to see if the app works with embedded non-sim card phones like the Note 2.

TS

• Like 1

There wasn't a line here. Walked in at 12pm. I'm still 50/50 about it. Feel like I need that push. A thing that sells me on a phone is the Development too, and I. Have a feeling its going to be real weak. You guys really feel its better than the S3?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

After how bad the development was on the sprint Galaxy s2, I'll be happy with stock root for quite some time

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Forum Runner

I hate the S3 Forums at XDA. Mods suck, and 80% of it is hate threads. Won't give it the time of day. Didn't feel like helping dev anything for them. I miss our Epic forums and people. I hope the Note2 will be better. I think I might keep it. I went to use the flash light and it was half the power of my S3 and I about S*i&. (stock widget) Use Tiny Flashlight by Nikolay, he a cool guy. Strobe works too. lol

• Like 1

I hate the S3 Forums at XDA. Mods suck, and 80% of it is hate threads. Won't give it the time of day. Didn't feel like helping dev anything for them. I miss our Epic forums and people. I hope the Note2 will be better. I think I might keep it. I went to use the flash light and it was half the power of my S3 and I about S*i&. (stock widget) Use Tiny Flashlight by Nikolay, he a cool guy. Strobe works too. lol

Mod issue?... Shoot me a pm if you ever have an issue bud. I'm not in that specific forum but I could possibly get you some clearer answers or bring their attention to some things going on...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2