Network Vision/LTE - West Washington Market (Seattle/Puget Sound Region)

drlovety

Most of the original B41 coverage was provided by Clear. Those sites are just beginning to be decommissioned. So just about every Clear site that went live with B41 originally is still live, so you will still be picking those up, mixed in with the new Sprint B41 sites.

Makes sense. This particular site always had a great WiMax signal back in the day.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I believe I saw a small cell in North Seattle but am not 100% sure. I will head back over there within the next couple days and take a picture and maybe someone here can verify it for me. Would be cool if it is one.

• Like 2

I believe I saw a small cell in North Seattle but am not 100% sure. I will head back over there within the next couple days and take a picture and maybe someone here can verify it for me. Would be cool if it is one.

OMG yes let us know

I will be in Tacoma tomorrow and will be keeping my eyes peeled for small cell activity.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

• Like 3

I will be in Tacoma tomorrow and will be keeping my eyes peeled for small cell activity.

Using Tapatalk on Note 8.0

I'm in Tacoma right now lol. Haven't seen anything but haven't really been looking so I'll keep an eye out as well.

I am getting blips of what I believe to be a 3rd B41 carrier up North of Seattle in Lynnwood. I can't get a lot of information because it jumps off real quick but was able to get a quick screenshot in SCP.

Screenshot_20160425-194738.png

• Like 5

I am getting blips of what I believe to be a 3rd B41 carrier up North of Seattle in Lynnwood. I can't get a lot of information because it jumps off real quick but was able to get a quick screenshot in SCP.

Disable carrier aggregation and you'll be quickly load balanced to it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X

• Like 1

I will give that a try and let you know my findings.

There we go. I disabled my CA as per Tim's suggestion and was able to sit on the 3rd carrier for short time. If there is any other information you'd like, let me know and I'll do what I can to get it.

Screenshot_20160426-053553.png

Well im visiting Seattle to see family and i have to say that service down here is not the greatest. Very disappointed. You guys really need band 26 and 800 voice. I'm on 3g more than lte. But it's good to be home

Well im visiting Seattle to see family and i have to say that service down here is not the greatest. Very disappointed. You guys really need band 26 and 800 voice. I'm on 3g more than lte. But it's good to be home

Preaching to the choir fam

• Like 1

288a1612d73dd1deaf95a7f4fe66dd3a.jpgthere is no site listed for sprint but this is the voice site i apparently connected too. Also there was another right next to i5 just down from harbor view and that as well is not a sprint site. Or on our maps

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

So I'm assuming the other carriers are doing allot better here?

Depends on where you go. Sprint does pretty well in the South Sound and Kitsap. AT&T is awful in Kitsap and Mason Counties.

Sent from OnePlus 2 using Tapatalk

So I'm assuming the other carriers are doing allot better here?

In the Seattle area and the suburbs (like Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Woodinville), AT&T is the best. Verizon is spotty - lots of dropped calls and 1x. T-Mobile is mostly edge and 4G. Sprint is probably second to AT&T if you don't include pocket 3G.

• Like 1

In the Seattle area and the suburbs (like Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Woodinville), AT&T is the best. Verizon is spotty - lots of dropped calls and 1x. T-Mobile is mostly edge and 4G. Sprint is probably second to AT&T if you don't include pocket 3G.

i see. 800 mhz is badly needed to start. Obviously they need density big time

i see. 800 mhz is badly needed to start. Obviously they need density big time

Someday ????

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk