Network Vision/LTE - West Washington Market (Seattle/Puget Sound Region)

drlovety

I received LTE on 41st near Safeway in Everett! And also 196th in lynnwood. But both signals had small ranges so it tapped out when i drove away.

I think the Everett data we are seeing on sensorly is from a tower in Lake Stevens. I think the signal is carrying over the valley into Everett. I drove around to all the towers locations and did not see LTE equipment (and no bars).

I think the Everett data we are seeing on sensorly is from a tower in Lake Stevens. I think the signal is carrying over the valley into Everett. I drove around to all the towers locations and did not see LTE equipment (and no bars).

I will drive to downtown Everett near the purple area on the map sometime today or tomorrow and see if there's any LTE signal there. I'll keep you guys posted.

I'm sitting at home in Lake Forest Park, and my phone keeps bouncing back between 3G and 4G. I get no data on sensorly but I do get some information from SignalCheck. I'll do some more searching around my area. :frantic:

• Like 1

i drove in downtown Everett earlier near the Comcast arena on broadway and I couldn't pick up anything. Even though the sensorly said there should be. That's all for now. I also think the signal in lynnwood is getting spatially wider too.

I got a couple data points on Sensorly in Lake Forest Park. you can see them now. One off of 43rd Ave and one down on 40th. Hopefully we'll see more coverage around soon.

Edited by JThorson

Saw a few points with Sensorly today just north of the city of Enumclaw. :D

They haven't shown up online yet.

I can only hope this is not a fluke, cause I could use some LTE in Enumclaw.

I can only hope this is not a fluke, cause I could use some LTE in Enumclaw.

Yep, that 'blip' has showed up on the map now, on 400th. It was in the wide open areas of the cow pastures.

When the 800 Mhz is enabled in our area, that'd help so much with all the forest signal penetration.

Buzzing around yesterday with Sensorly on, and got 4G for a roughly one mile stretch along I-5 in Tacoma, WA between mile markers 133 and 134.

What makes this special to me is it is the very first time my Motorola Asanti has actually connected to a 4G signal: Now I know its 4G actually works. :D

• Like 1

Buzzing around yesterday with Sensorly on, and got 4G for a roughly one mile stretch along I-5 in Tacoma, WA between mile markers 133 and 134.

What makes this special to me is it is the very first time my Motorola Asanti has actually connected to a 4G signal: Now I know its 4G actually works. :D

HAHA :rofl: You know I used to think the same thing with my GSIII. I was curious until I first got it too. It's a good feeling.

Edited by JThorson

HAHA :rofl: You know I used to think the same thing with my GSIII. I was curious until I first got it too. It's a good feeling.

It is definitely expanding in the area quite nicely. Hopefully we see things accelerate all over the Sound in the not too distant future.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1