Network Vision/LTE - West Washington Market (Seattle/Puget Sound Region)

drlovety

Wow I didn't even realize 3G was capable of speeds that fast. Crossing my fingers we'll see LTE soon. Looking forward to actually using my unlimited data.

oh yes, blazing, my phone almost caught fire.

I hope the first LTE/working 3g sites will start popping up any day now.

My 3G is horrible too. Half the time SpeedTest and RootMetrics wont register. 1 month ago I was averaging 500-700 Kb/s. Not fast but manageable. Now I'm lucky if I get over 100 kb/s. I stream music at work just to feel like I'm utilizing unlmtd data. I'VE USED 2 GB so far this month.

My 3G is horrible too. Half the time SpeedTest and RootMetrics wont register. 1 month ago I was averaging 500-700 Kb/s. Not fast but manageable. Now I'm lucky if I get over 100 kb/s. I stream music at work just to feel like I'm utilizing unlmtd data. I'VE USED 2 GB so far this month.

Tragedy of the Commons... :(

I pass by a sprint tower when I bike home from school around the Kent area. There is a boom lift that has been parked in the area of the tower for a while. I wonder if they are geting ready for LTE.

Edited by Shad_Stang

Been a while since we had this kind of troll around here...

• Like 1

Pocketweezer, the data speeds are terrible for all of us around here. The speeds are only acceptable when out in the more rural areas, that have coverage by Sprint and roaming areas that have coverage by Verizon/U.S Cellular on 1xRtt.

Its funny how 1xRtt is over 10 times as fast as Sprint's EVDO though, but they're working on fixing it now.

Had absolutely no service in a generally good service area. For about 3 hours today. Data.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Same here. I had CDMA service but no data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Somebody throw us a bone or at least some sporadic lte. I can't stand all my friends who have verizon telling me how they have lte.

I know. I keep watching one particular site (because it's one that serves a lot of my local area) that was originally scheduled to start work in October and to be on-the-air by now, but no one has even knocked the rust off the gate lock yet... :(

I know. I keep watching one particular site (because it's one that serves a lot of my local area) that was originally scheduled to start work in October and to be on-the-air by now, but no one has even knocked the rust off the gate lock yet... :(

I'm betting pop ups of lte will be out in places like kent or renton since they've been pooping out lte in less condensed areas.

We show in our Sponsor maps which Puget Sound sites are being upgraded right now. Most likely one of these will be the first broadcasting LTE.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

We show in our Sponsor maps which Puget Sound sites are being upgraded right now. Most likely one of these will be the first broadcasting LTE.

I don't use paypal anymore after a pretty bad situation, but I'll exchange my accounting books for the sponsor maps.

I don't use paypal anymore after a pretty bad situation, but I'll exchange my accounting books for the sponsor maps.

Ummm, no. I have a business degree. I have seen my share of accounting books.

• Like 1

This is a joke right? lol...

In my world, we would call it "tongue in cheek." Probably not serious, but he would be willing for me to take him up on the offer. :)

Always enjoy seeing this kind of speed even if only on 3G! Who needs LTE?

I tested my own speeds after seeing this and got these results. Not nearly as good

ujejetag.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2