Network Vision/LTE - West Washington Market (Seattle/Puget Sound Region)

drlovety

Yeah, it was not on last nights acceptance report for that region. So it is likely the same site.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Yeah, it was not on last nights acceptance report for that region. So it is likely the same site.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Gotta make sure the country club folk get their LTE.

Though...if that's what they're trying to do, they really need to shift their focus north to Bellevue/Kirkland/Redmond. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Gotta make sure the country club folk get their LTE.

Though...if that's what they're trying to do, they really need to shift their focus north to Bellevue/Kirkland/Redmond. :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed, let's get the Eastside up and running.

I see the LTE signal of a similar strength of -103 dBm.

Does that mean there is a signal there, just not strong enough to use over EVDO?

LTE signal is now stronger than the eHRPD at my house, but it still won't connect

pune3e8a.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LTE signal is now stronger than the eHRPD at my house, but it still won't connect

Possibly stronger, but not necessarily. Regardless, your Ec/Io and RSRQ readings are not very good. Signal strength matters little if signal quality is poor.

AJ

COME ON SPRINT!!! San Francisco, LA, Portland, and San Diego all have LTE. I had btwn 800 to 1.5 mbps in Seattle Chinatown today. Ok for browsing FB or internet. But Seattle is the only major Pacific City NOT to have LTE!!! WTF! I hate seeing my friends on AT&T and Verizon bragging about 4G on their phones. Still I live in Silverdale and I DARE hope to get 4G before Seattle. That would be awesome. Better do it quick, or ill jump ship!! Plus seeing stupid Verizon advertise about 4G in Silverdale at the Seattle seaport. THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS!!! Please hurry up guys. We need 4G in Seattle!

COME ON SPRINT!!! San Francisco, LA, Portland, and San Diego all have LTE. I had btwn 800 to 1.5 mbps in Seattle Chinatown today. Ok for browsing FB or internet. But Seattle is the only major Pacific City NOT to have LTE!!! WTF! I hate seeing my friends on AT&T and Verizon bragging about 4G on their phones. Still I live in Silverdale and I DARE hope to get 4G before Seattle. That would be awesome. Better do it quick, or ill jump ship!! Plus seeing stupid Verizon advertise about 4G in Silverdale at the Seattle seaport. THANKS FOR POINTING OUT THE OBVIOUS!!! Please hurry up guys. We need 4G in Seattle!

First, the above is a rant, and S4GRU does not permit rants. See the rules:

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1197-s4gru-posting-guidelines-aka-the-rulez/

Second, S4GRU is not affiliated with Sprint. Complaining to us does nothing. We cannot speed up or slow down Network Vision deployment. We can only report progress as it is anticipated and as it actually occurs.

Third, take any group of cities and one will always be the last to get something. In the case of Sprint LTE and the West Coast cities you name, Seattle may very well be the last. That is just how the world works sometimes, so get used to it.

AJ

• Like 3

I was in incorporated Kent this weekend.

That 4g signal must be that new tower placed there last year.

Did a speed test, max down was 2.4, pings in the hundreds.

The 3g to 4g to 3g signal hand off wasn't transparent, the data connection broke, the 3g was evdo.

So quite a way to go yet.

Here is some work on the towers in Silverdale. Would this be for Sprint? Wondering if you guys knew? No 4G showin up on my SGS3 yet. :/

No way to tell from that photo.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

The 2nd West Washington site was accepted yesterday. It's off SR 520 in Redmond, next to the Microsoft campus. Surprise, surprise. Looking for someone on the Eastside to confirm whether it is active now.

Memories. I built a hotel not far from this location. The Hyatt House off Redmond Way. Redmond was a great place to spend a few years.

• Like 2

Robert - where is the first accepted site??

SE Kent. It's shown on the NV Sites Complete map.

• Like 1