iOS 6 speed

Steven800

I do!! Love it so much more then iOS 5 and feels smoother (at least on the iPhone 4S)

Anyone else with the iOS 6 beta noticing any speed performance increase? It feels like everything loads instantly especially on safari!

Remember this is a beta and has a lot of debug code in it still. It will speed up even more when they release it to the public.

• 2 months later...

Is iOS6 getting better as it gets closer to launch?

From what I have been reading online, yes. Even some people I know on Facebook who have been using it have been really liking it.

Talking about iOS 6' date=' beta 5 should release Monday or Tuesday, can't wait to get my hands on it! :) If rumors are true that the iPhone 5 releases September 21 than this my be the GM version or maybe not.[/quote']

They usually will release the GM version the same day they announce new hardware. And new hardware is usually released 1-2 weeks after announcement so that carriers can do pre-orders. So we shall see how it goes.

Sent from my LG Viper 4G LTE using Forum Runner

• 5 months later...