You're invited to experience the next big thing - ATLANTA‏

themuffinman

Anyone got this email? I just checked my inbox and I got an email stating the following:

The Next Big Thing is Here

Be the first on your block to get your hands on it

Due to your V.I.P status as a Sprint customer, you are invitedto take a sneak peek at the Galaxy S® III.

Take hold of the sleek new design. Witness the powerful performance. Engage with world-class technologists as you learn how to share content on a whole new level. Visit our three Share Pods: Share for Business, Share with Friends, and Share with Devices. Earn Share Points and move up our Galaxy Leaderboard with the hope of winning some grand AllShare prizes. Don't forget to check out our Share the Love hands-on demonstrations using the latest NFC technology.

When: Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Where: The Foundry at Puritan Mill

916 Joseph E Lowery Blvd.

Atlanta, GA 20218

Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm

There is also a link I can click on to register to attend, this must be similar to the event in boston earlier this week.

• Like 5

They gave a lot more info about this event then they did or the Boston event. Sounds like the same exact layou as the Boston event. Also let's me know thos preorders aren't coming till earliest Wed. They won't release them before this event.

They gave a lot more info about this event then they did or the Boston event. Sounds like the same exact layou as the Boston event. Also let's me know thos preorders aren't coming till earliest Wed. They won't release them before this event.

Thats plausible. However, I wouldnt bank on that... T-Mobile is having a similar event July 18, but their phone is coming out this month. https://intelligentr...en.BeginReg=yes

• Like 1

Hope one of these events is done in Miami or Orlando

The good new is I registered earlier and got my confirmation email. The bad news is that I just found out literally 5 minutes ago that I am scheduled to take a business trip on monday afternoon and I am not even gonna be here to attend it. This really sucks, I have got to figure something out.

Be sure to wear your "I'm with S4GRU" T-shirt.

AJ

• Like 3

AJ

That would be awesome!!!

Robert via Galaxy Nexus using Forum Runner

• Like 1

AJ

I am trying to get my tuesday appointment changed to thursday so I can travel the wednesday instead of monday so I can attend this function. If we had an s4gru t-shirt I would have definitely worn it for sure.

• Like 1

I am trying to get my tuesday appointment changed to thursday so I can travel the wednesday instead of monday so I can attend this function. If we had an s4gru t-shirt I would have definitely worn it for sure.

Get the iron warmed up! And don't forget the other 1,000 members :D

AJ

Wait, What? There are t-shirts of the site. I'll buy one.

Speaking of the event, earlier today Samsung tweeted that one is coming to NYC, but that was it, nothing else was mentioned. I do not have anything in my emails.

TS