Phone provisioning

Kevster1321

so i wake up turn on my phone and it started provisioning itself. it did preparing the network OK, checking your PRL OK, and all that. Any ideas why it would do that. the phone has been active since day one.

Yesterday on a whim I decided to manually check for updates and I received a PRL update and a profile update. Perhaps those updates were getting pushed out to your phone.

Did you try cycling your data off and then back on manually? Also try going from LTE/CDMA to CDMA only and see what happens. There is always the old stand by of rebooting the device.

yes i did all that. so i went to the sprint store and they tried everything. He had to do a factory reset it's working now. one other thing i went in to the DEBUG screen and know i have more options then i had yesterday. i only had three choices yesterday now i have seven.

Well I'm glad it's working for you. This is the life of an early adopter. I don't usually do it with most technology but I bought both of my Evos on launch day. I didn't regret it with the OG and I hope not to regret it with this one.